POLL: DANA WHITE RIGHT FOR HITTING BACK?

I think it was justifiable, but the optics are horrible particularly given his stance on shit like this.

2 Likes

I would say that he wasn’t right, but he wasn’t wrong either. If it was an escalated response he’d be wrong for sure but it was not.

I’m mostly amazed not a single headline has questioned his wife’s domestic abuse.

The double standard that women have free reign to act out violently needs to be gone already. How about it’s not ok for anyone to hit anyone regardless of gender unless it’s go time for a fight.

Down with the matriarchy! :rofl:

6 Likes

She deserved it.

1 Like

So she should have grabbed his hands also? Or we go with increasing force? So he should have tried to land high kick or suplex her?

And i would say from him it was weak as slap, but with pushing her the fuck away he could have done more harm

It’s not just hitting her back. He was seen trying to prevent her from hitting him prior to receiving the slap from her.

2 Likes

I was at my sons motocross race & a women slapped me because I was blocking her view.I slapped her right back & she screams “I’m calling the cops” I said “go ahead you slapped me first” Well,a little while later the cops show up & start questioning me.I told them that she slapped me first & I had witnesses.Other people even came up & said that she slapped me first.Nothing ended up happening & the cops went on their way.

4 Likes

Lol xD one is getting slapped by your gf etc and other is by random woman from street

1 Like

1 Like

Idk, but I don’t react well if someone grabs me like that. The point is, in the short video we have, Dana initiated physical contact, grabs her hard. So in my opinion her slap isn’t out of nowhere and it has its own merit.

1 Like

It is 2022, they have been jamming it down our throats how theres no difference between the sexes so it shouldnt matter one bit in this case or any going forward. Of course something like this happens and they revert right back to OMG YOU CAN’T SLAP A WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Fuck you, this is what you wanted.

5 Likes

What is a woman?

4 Likes

As a wrestler, FUCK TITLE IX!

The only time I have ever been accosted by a woman, she bit me on the clavicle.

1 Like

Quran 3:16 says “word wrap motherfucker, how does it work?”

2 Likes

It wasn’t right or wrong. It was clearly just natural instinct. He didn’t have time to think about not hitting back.

2 Likes

i keep seeing this gif of nate slapping dana

do you think dana slapped nate back?

if so, why not

maybe this should be a poll

50-year old couple in a night club acting like drunk kids.

Embarrassing.

2 Likes

I voted he was justified, and I believe that, I don’t think he was “right” though, just not wrong enough to have his career and legacy destroyed. Obviously it wasn’t ideal or the ideal reaction, but it wasn’t THAT bad, he probably could have Ray Rice’d her.

2 Likes

Because he asked Nate to slap him for a picture.

2 Likes