POLL: DANA WHITE RIGHT FOR HITTING BACK?

• DANA WAS JUSTIFIED FOR SLAPPING HIS WIFE AFTER SHE SLAPPED HIM
  • DANA WAS NOT JUSTIFIED FOR SLAPPING HIS WIFE AFTER SHE SLAPPED HIM
  • I AM STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK

0 voters

I do not know what he said to her before he got slapped by his wife but what do you guys think of the whole situation? Was he justified or not?

1 Like

You know, my wife would probably have to slap me multiple times for me to finally snap but my answer was yes. I think that a woman should never hit someone and not expect to get smacked back.

12 Likes

3 Likes

He grabbed her arms and his slap was almost like a hard pat (he held back) to be quite honest.

However I answered he was not justified because she didn’t actually connect well enough for this to escalate the way it did and he should have known better. Also Dana has been an asshoe to many others for much less so fuck him karma is a bitch.

7 Likes

Slaps are ok on your wife when she’s drunk and hitting you just no closed fist. Ask your grandpa

2 Likes

One person got caught up in the heat of the moment and slapped a person who then did the exact same. If both of them are fine with the outcome and have moved on why haven’t we?

21 Likes

All it takes is a little slap for the egg to break

1 Like

if i woman starts hitting you, you clinch. you don’t get into a striking battle! so simple, close the distance and wrap them up.

6 Likes

LOL oh man… he should have choked the bitch out. BJJ… the gentle art.

2 Likes

I can see the articles “Dana gently choked out his wife in club”
But definitely didnt hit back, so its fine

1 Like

Oh no, if it was Dana, he’d tweet “UFC president subdues angry slapper until police arrive”

UFC president shields victim by subduing angry slapper

if it was some random crazy bitch i’d probably go straight for it but if it’s the wife/partner, i’d smash a furniture before i’d hit her

No need to slap her. She didn’t hurt him. Slapped like a little bitch. If he ate the slap and called her a cunt or laughed instead he would’ve looked like a boss in that video instead of being universally shamed

2 Likes

lol i didn’t suggest stopping the flow of blood to her brain! just said wrap her up, fuckinell. you guys are crazy

Every single thread ignores the fact that Dana grabbed his wife forcefully before she slaps him.

He initiates contact first.

2 Likes

LOL well how was I supposed to know what wrap her up meant? I thought you were saying to body bag her, I was being a gentleman and proposing a compromise!

1 Like

bwahahaha good post

a man does not need to resort to hitting a woman

3 Likes

… especially if the choke is there.

1 Like