POLL: What's your interest level in a Briggs vs Rampage fight at Triad Combat 2?

• I’d probably watch it
  • Both need to go away

0 voters

I’m as interested in seeing that as I am a freight train smashing into my house.

7 Likes

fuck’s sake, so-called J some Burgers. your polls suck. not half the dicks half the time; all the dicks all the time. most polls need 7 fucking options in varying degrees. look:

• very interested in watching
  • will watch
  • maybe if it’s on
  • probably not
  • not watching
  • fuck those guys
  • boobs
21 Likes

I’ll watch it on YouTube after

11 Likes

The little pussy-foot push/punch altercation they got into tells me all I need to know about that fight.

2 Likes

Briggs is annoying as fuck and Hampage hasn’t been interesting since he had a temper tantrum when Forrest beat him.

1 Like

Briggs is very overrated, he won the title Liakovich (sp) beat him easily for 11 rounds, but gassed. Most people have no idea who Liakovich even was, that was the state of the division when he won the belt. He was crushed by Lennox, beaten to nearly death by Klitchko and was beaten by Old George Foreman and got a gift decision. He has zero impressive wins.
We’ve seen what Rampage left in his last few fights, nobody wants to see him fight again. These two should do anything they want, but I couldn’t see anyone paying to watch them fight eachother.

2 Likes

No interest at all, Rampage looks like dog shit boxing in MMA his last few fights, Briggs looks old and fat but will still KO page. Maybe if it was an MMA fight I’d be more interested

1 Like

I plan on watching the 10 second GIF of Page being knocked the fuck out in the first minute.

6 Likes

season 10 episode 22 GIF

1 Like

No.

In principle, I might.

However, Rampage doesn’t want to really fight anymore. He just wants the money.

4 Likes

I’d be interested in Briggs vs Mir under the mixed rules

Mir and Briggs were heavyweight champions in the same era. And even tho Mir got annihilated by a modern heavyweight in Pulev he did well against Cunningham

Also, if Mir lasted more than 9 seconds it would somewhat redeem early 2000s UFC heavyweights after the Sylvia-Mercer incident lol

I’ll watch it if nothing else is on.

Watch Mir fight will similar result

I bet that Cunningham would KO Mir in round 1, and Bovada refunded the bet with a message like “athletes did not participate”

time house GIF

2 Likes

What comes before zero?

1 Like

$2.99 was worth it for the last event/month subscription