POLL: Where should 38-year-old free agent Benson Henderson sign?

• PFL
  • Bellator
  • ONE Championship
  • BKFC
  • Combate Global

0 voters

Eagle FC wasnt an option but that would be a good spot.

2 Likes

Why isn’t the ufc in the poll? This poll fucking sucks.

Half Baked Reaction GIF

14 Likes

Planet fitness, Bally’s or even the local YMCA. I say that in a loving nurturing way. I highly doubt he is capable of making a comeback for the or any belt at this point. He should let it go and go out on a high note.

His life story is very motivating. Not many fighters who are past their prime get to have a send off fight like that. I hope he has invested his money wisely. There is no shame in knowing when to hang them up. Too many legendary fighters are either hard up for cash or have yes men whispering sweet nothings in their ears.

Go out on a high note and if later on down the road he needs some cash he could always press for there to be a rematch.

7 Likes

if he’s got the money, stay away, would be my advice. he had a wicked peak to his career, to walk off without getting obliterated is rare and exactly the goal of most fighters (on paper).

2 Likes

This

Your dumb :rofl:

wheres EagleFC?

BKFC

2 Likes

Is AARP an option

You contribute content? I was wondering why all those articles have so many spelling errors.

Do you ever proof read anything or just don’t care about how dumb it makes you look?

3 Likes

Thanks for the cool “toothpick in the mouth while you fought” thing. Time to find something else to do :pray:t2:

1 Like

It’d be interesting to see him in PFL but I don’t think they’re doing lightweight this year.

Retire …teach …enjoy life…
let it go GIF

1 Like

UFC have him fight Tony. Hed beat Tony now IMO. Both same age believe it or not.

He beats TOny hes in talks for a title shot given his history as dominant champion.

He beats tony, give him someone like dustin or conor even then with a win hes right there for a title shot. Then win or lose rides off into sunset. Actually think he matches up well with charles.

Eagle FC.

They should also sign Pettis