POLL: Who wins, HW Jon Jones or prime Fedor

• Jones

0 voters

black and white middle finger GIF

4 Likes

Look @ that. 100% for JBJ

Thats All Folks Clap GIF by Digital Pratik

1 Like

Fedor still the GOAT, you bunch of chuckleheads.

mma bear GIF by DAZN USA

2 Likes

Fedor

2 Likes

STFU Orcus you stupid idiot. Go back to the OG where you belong

2 Likes

Orcus?? Say it ain’t so

I remember than SN. From a looooooong time ago

That’s what they are saying on the Last Of Us thread. This thread outed him

2 Likes

It used to be fun watching Orcus get slapped around by Whistleblower.

2 Likes

Nice poll lol. It’s Jones time to shine for sure.

He’s still only 1-0 at HW but when HWs actually fight anything can happen. We didn’t see a fight last night lol but mostly because Jon is that good and the Division today is so shit its mostly brawlers at the top now like Gane and Francis so he is light years ahead in other areas like we saw last night.

There is not a single fighter like a Werdum or Noguiera who is even competent off their back or even survive off their back. And it has been a regression to have Brawlers like Francis, Gane, Tai, Derrick Lewis rise to the top 5 and title contention when before we had so many well rounded legends. But Jon is one of those Legends from that more competitive era now and he is better than all of them.

1 Like

Haven’t heard that name in years

1 Like

Gane aint no brawler. I don’t know what you are smoking, but he aint a brawler, are you kidding me. His striking was always amongst the best in the HW division. Dude frustrated Ngannou on the feet and made him shoot for takedowns.

Fair point he is more competent a striker than the brawlers I mentioned.

But like them he is a one dimensional with less than high school level wrestling and a turtle off his back.

He was a better stylistic matchup for jones to showcase his wrestling, but you have to include footwork into his overall takedown defense. And he has the best footwork at heavyweight. Cyril Gane was a legit threat. Remember, nobody performed as well as he did against that version of Ngannou. Stipe got smoked by Ngannou and Cyril Gane was a minute away from beating Ngannou until he went for something stupid like a foot lock.

Everyone wants to shit on Jones’ win over Cyril because they can’t believe how easy Jones made it look. Jones is just that good.

Whistleblower was a great poster, wonder what he’s upto nowadays

1 Like

The fact these second rate mostly fat as fuck dudes are at the top tells you all that you need to know about the heavyweight division in today’s world.

1 Like