POLL: Who would in a cage fight right now between Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley?

Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley will be performing for WWE gold tonight at the Royal Rumble, but who would win if these two MMA veterans fought in a cage fight now? The 5-3 freak athlete former UFC champion Lesnar, at 44, or former Bellator title contender Lashley at 45? Lashley actually racked up a 15-2 MMA record with 6 submission wins and trained out of a top camp in ATT.

• Brock Lesnar
  • Bobby Lashley

0 voters

Is this a joke?

Lashley won and lost to cans. Lesnar was thrown to the wolves from the beginning and won and defended the UFC title. No comparison.

4 Likes

Yeah there are levels to this stuff.
Brock runs over Bobby

1 Like

1 Like

I always thought Lashley was very underrated. It’s a shame he didn’t stick to MMA now he’s 40.

He was dominating everyone when he didn’t run out of gas. Maybe he could have fixed the cardio issue had he really focused on MMA.

1 Like

Bobby lashley sucks ass. He looks like a million bucks but melts when he fights a quality fighter that he can put away fast.

Lesnar could beat two Lashleys in the same night.

Always wanted to see them in the cage, it’s a shame it’s never gonna happen. Lashley would’ve wrestle fucked Dick Chest into the mat. I’m fascinated so many people think Lesnar would have won.

Look at the level of comp and how they performed. Lashley had a cherry picked career against HWs outside of the top 40 yet still lost.

1 Like

Wasn’t Brock on a whole other level? Lashley seemed like the type of wrestler/fighter who would lose instantly if he ever fought someone legit.

They are both elite wrestlers……real wrestling lol. They would be locked in an almost 600 pound scramble until someone gassed out. That would be Lesnar.

1 Like

Lesnar had a better MMA pedigree. He fought big named fighters. Meanwhile, I barely heard of the other guy.

1 Like

I’m not arguing that. Lesnar NEVER initiated a stringing exchange, because he’s a wrestler, AND he loathes getting hit in the face. There’s no unlearning a world class skill, his wresting, to throw haymakers. Lashley definitely takes it.

Even if the wrestling was even Lesnar had a bigger gas tank. They could grapple for a while but Lashley would have a heart attack after 1 round.

1 Like

Man, I wish it would happen.

1 Like

I’d watch. I love seeing Lashley get beat up.

Lesnar has always been a natural heavyweight.

Lashley wrestled like 171lbs before the sauce.

Not a natural heavyweight.

Lesnar punches would have more force by nature because of that. Plus he is used to rolling around with bigger stronger men who are almost if not as explosive as Lashley. From a division1 stand point.

It would be like when BIG cat fought Randleman.

Or

Lesnar vs Randy

MR. C

1 Like

Lashley gassed wrestling Chad Riggs from the mount position.

2 Likes