"POPEYE" Pang Aust LTWT Champ

Congratulations to Adrian "POPEYE" Pang on his Wariors Realm Australian Lightweight Title win. Adrian trained like an animal and was focused like never before on this fight.

Adrian foght an excellent fight punishing his opponent with knees,kicks and stomps against the cage before unloading with punch kick combos to KO his opponent in the final seconds of the fight.

By the way after great deliberations over many drinks post fight Adrians fight name will now be POPEYE. Next time you see Adrian check out his hands and forarms. Danny higgins has taken over the HUNTER role with Adrians new spinach diet doing the work for him on Friday night.

Adrians belt was awesome with the Warriors Realm LOGO on the belt being Gold Plated.

Kyle is in good spirits after his narrow loss and said to me to tell everyone that this loss has given him the motivation to become the best fighter he can be. Believe me with only a couple of years experience under his belt I think he will be making an impact Internationaly in the near future.

Thanks to Shane, Leisa and all the guys at Warriors Realm for a great night.

Congrats to Adrian on the win, i am sure Kyle will learn alot from his fight and come back stronger.