Post fight announcements

So UFC announces these statements days AFTER the fights. Obviously they want to make their money and profit on the backlash of it all, but does anyone else think this is just fucked?
Ahhhh, I know I'm just frustrated to hear about Silva and being a whiny beeotch, but interested to hear your thoughts bros.
Peace. Phone Post 3.0

Dupes - So UFC announces these statements days AFTER the fights. Obviously they want to make their money and profit on the backlash of it all, but does anyone else think this is just fucked?
Ahhhh, I know I'm just frustrated to hear about Silva and being a whiny beeotch, but interested to hear your thoughts bros.
Peace. Phone Post 3.0

By UFC you mean NAC ?

another announcement:

weidman is the middleweight goat

moss_4h - another announcement:

I think it goes back to Rich Franklin until he defends a couple more times... Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
moss_4h - another announcement:

I think it goes back to Rich Franklin until he defends a couple more times... Phone Post 3.0

duude come on, 2 wins over anderson who happened to beat franklin twice, & over former lhw champ machida.. he beat the cheating goat in his 10th pro fight

VD? WTF... it's a number next to the name, but it's a sport we love and opinion and what this forums built on... VD-giving cunt.

To all you others much love. Phone Post 3.0