Potential for 2 UFC titles

Kid Charlemagne - 

machida, hendo

Neither are gonna beat Jones or Andy though.

Be curious to see how Aldo would do at LW but shouldt move for now anyhow.

Frankie def got a shot at Aldo.

Jones may be at HW.

Machida maybe at MW once Andy retires.

Aldo could win at 155 and Edgar at 145 although Aldo is the more likely one.  GSP might be able to if he ever moved up to 185, I think Rory has the chance to hold 170 and 185 at different points in his career.  Rashad could definitely have a chance in a fight against Anderson.  I think Anderson right now might be a bit to old to handle Jones, he could have won the belt 2 years ago for sure though at 205.  Jones could probably win a HW belt.  And I think Cormier could win either the HW or LHW belt as well.

So basically a lot of people have the chance to do it.

How old is Cormier?

Wasa-B - 
Kid Charlemagne - 

machida, hendo

Neither are gonna beat Jones or Andy though.

chances are if Machida is fighting for the belt it wont be Andy and Don't sleep on Hendo

Brandon Vera Phone Post

Aldo and Silva I'd agree with rashad to.

If Silva really could cut the weight to go down.... 3 titles maybe. Phone Post

I think Frankie is a good option

When smaller guys cut down, they are used to facing stronger bigger opponents, and gives you an advantage when going down a division. I relate it to lifting weights, lift a heavy set, then once you go to something lighter it is much easier obviously. MM has shown what wrestlers can do when cutting weight against smaller guys, and Edgar has a tremendous amount of chance at keeping that belt for along time if he gets ahold of it

IronTigerMMA -
Farewell Brock - Lol @ rashad

What weight classes do you honestly think he cam win 1 belt in mind you two? Phone Post

this may be one of the dumbest thing I've ever read...he's already been LHW champion... Phone Post

I assumed he Kent at the same time. Phone Post

I would bet my life that JBJ gets two belts when all is said and done. I mean, he can't fucking miss.

Edgar, is obvious, and i would guess that he will. Aldo, could move up to LW, as well, and kick a lot of ass.

As someone said earlier, when Jones moves up and silva retires, Rashad could, too.

It would be fun to watch GSP make a run at 185. Who knows if we'll see that....

What weight classes do you honestly think he cam win 1 belt in mind you two? Phone Post

Embarrassing. Phone Post

Kid Charlemagne -
DoomFarmer -

Wat? Phone Post

Lol I know what the fuck!

It doesn't even seem that long ago. Phone Post

Lol again like I said in yge last post. I assumes he mental two at once. Phone Post

stevekt - Brandon Vera Phone Post

I see what u did there, and found it quite funny. Phone Post