Potential for 2 UFC titles

Who has that potential to win it in 2 different weight classes?

BJ Penn and Couture accomplished this amazing feat. Who today has that possibility? Phone Post

Anderson had he really tested himself.

Too late now though I think.

Edgar, Jones.

Gsp, rashad Phone Post

Jose Phone Post

Aldo, all day. Phone Post

Rashad Phone Post

Lol @ rashad

What weight classes do you honestly think he cam win 1 belt in mind you two? Phone Post

I think Bendo has a shot at the welterweight title to be honest. He's definitely one of the best at LW (even though I felt Edgar won that last fight). He's also a big LW. Penn did it.

Prime Fedor could've done it if he lost weight.
Cain and Cormier can too but it won't be easy Phone Post

Farewell Brock - 

Lol @ rashad

What weight classes do you honestly think he cam win 1 belt in mind you two? Phone Post

He won the LHW belt...

Rashad.

As long as he waits till Silva retires and if JBJ can't ever fight again because of his arm. Phone Post

Jon jones Phone Post

gsp

Weidman Phone Post

Aldo and Jones would be my two picks. Although Rashad, as noted, has already won the LHW belt and could make a run at MW, and Edgar might pull it off at FW

IronTigerMMA - 
Farewell Brock - Lol @ rashad

this may be one of the dumbest thing I've ever read...he's already been LHW champion... Phone Post

was scratching my head on this one too.

I think Edgar can do it possibly. interchangeably I think Aldo can to.
Rashad absolutely has the skills

Anderson could and I think he could do it holding his belt and against JBJ but that will never happen.

JBJ definitely could as well.

Champs I dont think can would be GSP. the guy is just perfect at 170 but no way he could be 185 champ nor cut for 155

Bendo. Perfect for 155 and while big for the weight no way in hell he could beat the top tier 170'rs or GSP.

The little guys could interchange belts I supposes as the weight difference isn't so staggering

aldo and gsp Phone Post

Datsik

IronTigerMMA -
Farewell Brock - Lol @ rashad

this may be one of the dumbest thing I've ever read...he's already been LHW champion... Phone Post

I would so like to see what that guy has say now Phone Post

Jon jones if he jumps on the sauce like overeem. Anderson could have but there are to many killers in the 205 division, not to mention machida who Anderson will not fight. GSP could do it forsure. Phone Post