Power Slap’s Inaugural PPV Announced for March 11 at the Apex

Slapboxing will be bigger than soccer.

If any of ya cucks pay for that PPV just know that you’re a hoe

2 Likes

Yan vs Dvalishvili is a pretty big fight for that division, so I can see them taking it to a venue where they can sell tickets. The theater has enough seats for them to turn a profit, while who knows what that slap fighting would bring. In the apex, the costs will be very low, they can’t have a very big audience, so they have an excuse for small turn out, and with the UFC card that same night, they can claim the ppv numbers took a hit as a result, or just straight up bullshit it was a success…

I can’t honestly believe that they’re running a ppv for that shitshow to begin with

2 Likes

bitch slap GIF

I’m thinking it’s maybe strategic, that is they want it to be streamed illegally. The President guy the other day was happy as can be spouting off that the first episode streamed 1 million views on Rumble (versus the 290,000 officially on TBS).

In the same way I fairly convinced the UFC welcomes illegal streams of PPV’s. Because 1 million eyeballs is 1 million eyeballs. They factor that into the price they charge for advertising. What difference to someone with a logo on the mat in the octagon does it make if eyeballs see their brand through a PPV or a free illegal stream? UFC probably whisper to advertises, so and so PPV usually does 500,000 PPV + 1 million illegal streams from our data there for pay us based on say 750,000 views etc.

So with this Power Slap doing only 290,000 official views on TBS and 1 million views on Rumble - and having never watched it do they even have advertising – they can say to an advertiser, we’ll do 100,000 PPV + 1 million Rumble views, your logo or product will still be seen.

Their trick is by doing a PPV they hope to boost illegal views or Rumble views the day after making eyeballs think it is a big deal event.

Something like that.

4 Likes

Seriously though…how many shows have they had?

What night does it come on,what time,and what channel?

• I did watch the 1st one.
1 Like

The egg is so rich he needs a financial money pit so that he can write his taxes as losses. When y’all stop training UFC and it finally dies I’m going to go to the best pub in town and order myself a disgustingly refreshing brewski and a shot o shitty dozen

It’s been on for 2 weeks I think…should have been 3, but got pre-empted due to Dana getting slap happy in Mexico

How much is it? Anyone who buys this ppv is doing it was a goof and won’t be buying the second one.

I could see myself and my friends in our late teens/early 20s thinking this is hilarious and would possibly throw $5 each towards a ppv. If the ppv is more than $25 they’re not gonna break 1,000 buys

Can we ban this douchenozzle ?

No I Never Reaction GIF by Absolutely Ascot

Event should have been on April 1st.

2 Likes

I will fuck your woman in front of you and you will like it. Stop your blood clot crying, you’re aking like a little ufc fanny faggot right meow.

“Can we”. Who’s “we” you little StaniSlav. You Pakistani Slavik, goat ball swinging, faggot

george costanza burn GIF

2 Likes