Pray for Paulie

He lost to a 13-15 MMA fighter in boxing.

His goal was to goad Conor into giving him a big payday, not get beaten down by McGregor and his sparring partner Artem. He’s taken lots of punishment and it’s worrisome.

Say what you want about him saying he’d spit on Artem’s mother. Nobody deserves this outcome.

1 Like

"The thousand-yard stare or two-thousand-yard stare is a phrase often used to describe the blank, unfocused gaze of soldiers who have become emotionally detached from the horrors around them. It is also sometimes used more generally to describe the look of dissociation among victims of other types of trauma."

The 1000 Yard Stare is named such because the soldier may seem to be focusing on an object very far away, and may even become unresponsive to external stimuli. The phrase was coined during the Vietnam war.

Mood

Jon Bones Jones Live 6/17/19 - YouTube

No chill bro. Too soon.

1 Like

Quite humiliating. I do kind of feel bad for him. 

I stopped following boxing years ago. I had no idea who this guy was until the Connor shit... I have no sympathy for this clown. You act like an ass to get more eyes on you and then you try to convert that to dollars... I get that... but that also means more eyes are watching you when you fall.