Predict when Joanna Champ is no longer undefeated

nowaydo - Jessica Andrade and Claudia still have a chance.

I honestly feel Michelle Waterson has a chance, via submission.

Same Claudia she beat twice? Don't think so

StrikingMMA - Thing, thank you.

For always posting interesting thought provoking threads. You are a UG asset.

You and CRE keep this place moving. Kirik should give you both blue names for life.

Thanks, my man. Still find it funny how our join dates are almost identical.

Stern -

When she loses a fight

Occam's razor tells me that this guy is right.

Thingading - 

You and CRE keep this place moving. Kirik should give you both blue names for life.

It gets even funnier when you check out CRE's join date. Early 2006 was a good vintage for UG'rs.

commonsense517 -

I thought Jessica penne had a great chance because he takedowns come from a different angle (through the clinch). But the problem is all fights start on the feet. Now if UFC had a 125lb division and she fought Valentina I would call Valentina the favorite.

Valentina would destroy her.

theINFAMOUScarpe -
nowaydo - Jessica Andrade and Claudia still have a chance.

I honestly feel Michelle Waterson has a chance, via submission.

Same Claudia she beat twice? Don't think so

Most felt Claudia won the first fight.

Claudia won the early rounds in their last fight, but gassed.

So, yeah, she got a shot.

Waterson has surprising takedowns and excellent subs. I think she might do it.

When she fights Cyborg. She said she wanted to eventually move up.. Cyborg is going to beat the ever living shit out of her.

When someone can out wrestle her for 3 or more rounds. I don't think anyone's got anything on the feet that can trouble her. 

Joanna's last 3 fights have gone the distance. 

• She has averaged about 190 significant strikes landed in those fights.
  • Her opponents have averaged 70 significant strikes landed in those fights.
  • She landed about 25 more strikes per round than her opponents in those fights.

Her takedown defense is 81% for the seven pro fights fightmetric tallied.

(FWIW: Valentina's total strikes landed in her last 4 fights combined was 160. She has averaged 2.3 takedowns per 15 minutes. Her four opponents' takedown defense percentages are: 22, 78, 73, and 81. Her only finish in those 4 fights came against the opponent with a 22% takedown defense average.)

Tt suarez maybe in a few yrs

Tug Dabone - 

Joanna's last 3 fights have gone the distance. 

• She has averaged about 190 significant strikes landed in those fights.
  • Her opponents have averaged 70 significant strikes landed in those fights.
  • She landed about 25 more strikes per round than her opponents in those fights.

Her takedown defense is 81% for the seven pro fights fightmetric tallied.

(FWIW: Valentina's total strikes landed in her last 4 fights combined was 160. She has averaged 2.3 takedowns per 15 minutes. Her four opponents' takedown defense percentages are: 22, 78, 73, and 81. Her only finish in those 4 fights came against the opponent with a 22% takedown defense average.)

so cool

The BigBadWolf ticket - Tt suarez maybe in a few yrs

Agree

Andrade has a legit chance, as does Rose as she keeps improving. People overestimate Joanna, clearly she's very good and on the feet she's gonna be a handful for anyone. But there's girls in that division who can put her in bad spots on the ground. Rose, Waterson, Herrig.. They all pose a threat of they can get her down. I really think Herrig is a dark horse in the division, she's experienced and seemingly still improving

StrikingMMA - 
Thingading - 

It gets even funnier when you check out CRE's join date. Early 2006 was a good vintage for UG'rs.

Cheers mates!

orcus - Waterson has surprising takedowns and excellent subs. I think she might do it.

Mom strength.

I think if she wins her next fight, no one will beat her for the next few years at 115. I think she will jump to 125 though and lose eventually. 

StevetheWeasel - One of my favorite fighters ever, male or female.

I love watching her fight.

I hope she never loses.

I predict she will be undefeated champion for at least the next hundred years. At which point she will turn into a magical beam of light encompassed by the sound of a hundred-thousand angels singing in harmony, and bring peace to all the universe for the rest of time.

This.

CRE - 
orcus - Waterson has surprising takedowns and excellent subs. I think she might do it.

Mom strength.

sleeper

Joanna beats Waterson 11 times out of 10.