Prediction: Conor will fight Platinum Perry Bare knuckle with Dana's blessing

Conor’s ankle is too much of a liability for MMA.
Chandler is out of the question.
Rogan is already stoking the flames.
Conor is Irish and has bare knuckle in his blood.
Dana is too much of a fight nut to not let this happen.

I predicted years ago that BKFC would eventually become the premier combat sport.

It’s grown much faster than UFC did when UFC first started

Not to mention, UFC is so watered down with unknown fighters and the shitty women’s division

The female BKFC fights are better than most of the men’s UFC fights

UFC needs an overhaul

5 Likes

Will fight Perry? Why does Conor keep trying to box all these black guys when he should be fighting in the UFC?

3 Likes

UFC over saturated the market and I still think made a critical mistake pushing titles opposed to match ups. Pride would come around a few times a year with mega cards and we couldn’t wait for the match ups. I not only didn’t know who held belts in Pride, I didn’t care. The only time it mattered was for a Grand Prix.

5 Likes

Doubt it. They can’t afford him and he wouldn’t actually risk his image in BK anyway

the " they can’t afford him" goes away pretty quick when Dana smells moolah.
If he’s wanting to do a freakshow with Elon and Zuck he sure as fuck would entertain this fight.
Social media ignites things like crazy these days especially after Perry destroyed the former champ Rockhold so easily.

1 Like

So UFC breaks gate records when they hit the road, does millions of views for some of its CS fights and still does big PPV events and has like 75% of the sport’s elite talent under contract while being valued at like ten billion bucks and this is all a huge mistake to you?

I don’t like or watch weak Fight Nights and don’t like WMMA in the UFC but there is strong demand for their product so I’m not sure you can say they over saturated the market when they are still growing globally.

Most hardcore fans knew very well who held the belts in PRIDE.

Lol

I like connor in bare knuckle, but perry is the big bad wolf over there. he might just take the irishmans lucky charms.

1 Like

Conor is not fighting Perry in bare knuckle. Not gonna happen. Conor did that faceoff because he is a narcissistic attention whore.

8 Likes

more chance of him fighting perry than chandler.

1 Like

Nope. He’s under UFC contract

as he was against Mayweather.

2 Likes

Mike Perry is not Floyd Mayweather and BK is not Boxing

1 Like

Dana has history of letting his boys that he likes doing cross promotions.
Hence Liddell vs Overeem in Pride FC

1 Like

The UFC brand was worth almost nothing when Chuck went to PRIDE. Chuck was not even champ when he went to PRIDE for the second time and he had just lost an int. title bid vs Randy.

Do you know how many PPV’s Chuck vs Randy 1 sold… 50k buys, 50k.

This is a whole different ballgame.

3 Likes

and Conor of 2023 is not Conor of 2017. different career arcs and shelf-lives, changes things.

zuffa might be able to negotiate a lil’ stake in BKFC by letting their shopworn, non-pool former champion go over there and do ironman numbers. plus, surely there’s no way he can fight 5-minute rounds anymore.

2 Likes

The only way we would see this fight is if the UFC buys bare knuckle

1 Like

Conor would not do well in bare knuckle. Perry would wreck him.

Conor is a sniper. Timing, precision, distance. He is not a durable, gritty fighter. Exactly the characteristics you need in bare knuckle.

2 Likes