Pretty sure akira fake tapped again

He did at least once.

Instant karma. Got choked out and then went into the crying hugging mode on ol' pillowfists.

pigfucker? Im from GA we kill the pigs.

Also this is at least the 10th time ive seen you post your stupid bullshit about hating muslims/arab. I mean seriously obviously you have a problem. "Hamid" prolly fucked your GF or something.

But keep your lowlife opinions to yourself like any good racist, you'll talk shit when no one is around but when push comes to shove, youre a coward

At least freeze this Mix6APlix dipshit.

"I DO need therapy, but I stand by my statement. Selling a fight is one thing. All Hamid has done is try to be the biggest asshole he can for camera time in hope of extending his career through being an asshole just like Jacob Ortiz Sr. has done and as Fhael Sonnen currently does. It's fucking pathetic and is a disservice to not only the sport as a whole but to every legitimate fighter who trains and tries to make his mark through his combative skills and not his ability to talk stupid mindless bullshit. Of course, that seems to be Zuffa's MO for the last year, so as a TUF noob you support it, I'm sickened but but not surprised."

Stupid mindless bullshit?

pot meet kettle

Theres no such thing as a &quot;fake tap&quot;<br />
<br />
Either he tapped or he didn
t.

It`s the refs job to stop the fight.

ramit upper -  Theres no such thing as a "fake tap"<br /><br />Either he tapped or he didnt.

well he did so i guess it doesnt matter

He has no budo. He fake tapped two or three times

I think I hate him allllllmost as much as Spitsbing Phone Post

ramit upper -  There`s no such thing as a "fake tap"

Either he tapped or he didn`t.

Uk faggot fanboy Phone Post

That was no "fake tap" that was a real tap that the ref didn't see... Again. Phone Post

Markos -  He has no budo. He fake tapped two or three times

I think I hate him allllllmost as much as Spitsbing Phone Post

OK genius. Please explain to me the difference between a "fake tap" & a real tap?

Mix6APlix - Well sorry Sil, as an American it's my god given right to hate anyone I want for any reason. That is not limited to their religious beliefs, sexual orientation, nation of origin, political affiliation or any countless other possible categories. Do I think of myself as a bigot? No. Do I recognize that I have some prejudices? I absolutely do.

Whereas people in America have freedom of religion, I also have the right to dislike them for doing so. Quite frankly, if you want to be Muslim, that's fine. But, let us be honest here, Muslim Extremists are much more rampant than any other extreme religion, including christianity. That says something.

Im not PC. I stay true to myself. If you don't agree with my thoughts, that's cool. Believe what you want. However I lost several people I know in NY on 9/11, and I will never let it go. I'm not driving around screaming 'terrorist' and anyone who I see is Muslim, but I'm hedging my deck.

Again, America is about freedom. I have the right to not like someone for some obtuse reason. Does that make me a good guy? No. Does it make me look like an ignorant piece of shit? Probably. Do I care? No. I'm staying true to my thoughts and not being led like the rest of the sheep in this country. You want to think Hamid has a future as a statesman and that he has represented his people, both swedish and whatever else he thinks he is, well, thats fine.

I call bullshit on it all, and wish him nothing but failure.

XOXO

Sure you can hate who you want, its your "american" right.  But inciting it publically?

pretty sure

Mix6APlix - Well sorry Sil, as an American it's my god given right to hate anyone I want for any reason. That is not limited to their religious beliefs, sexual orientation, nation of origin, political affiliation or any countless other possible categories. Do I think of myself as a bigot? No. Do I recognize that I have some prejudices? I absolutely do.

Whereas people in America have freedom of religion, I also have the right to dislike them for doing so. Quite frankly, if you want to be Muslim, that's fine. But, let us be honest here, Muslim Extremists are much more rampant than any other extreme religion, including christianity. That says something.

Im not PC. I stay true to myself. If you don't agree with my thoughts, that's cool. Believe what you want. However I lost several people I know in NY on 9/11, and I will never let it go. I'm not driving around screaming 'terrorist' and anyone who I see is Muslim, but I'm hedging my deck.

Again, America is about freedom. I have the right to not like someone for some obtuse reason. Does that make me a good guy? No. Does it make me look like an ignorant piece of shit? Probably. Do I care? No. I'm staying true to my thoughts and not being led like the rest of the sheep in this country. You want to think Hamid has a future as a statesman and that he has represented his people, both swedish and whatever else he thinks he is, well, thats fine.

I call bullshit on it all, and wish him nothing but failure.

XOXO

whoa buddy, i hate hamid as much as you do but saying that Muslims have the most rampant extremists? Need i remind you of the Crusades?

Mix6APlix - Quite frankly, if you want to be Muslim, that's fine. But, let us be honest here, Muslim Extremists are much more rampant than any other extreme religion, including christianity. That says something.

Godwins law but I dont care.

Hitler was a Christian extremist. Please go and take your horrible bigoted views away from this MMA forums. Judging by you're posts i'm surprised you like your Martial Arts "mixed".

bullets don't care about beliefs

Mix it wont let me quote you so here ya go

Dont think im defending Akira here from what he showed in his fights, i could give a shit less. The fact that you think I am speaking to defend him shows youre simpleminded.

I agree in America we got the freedom to spew whatever bullshit we want no matter what, that is our right. That doesnt condone the fact that you are a bigot and spewing this shit.

You want to go the route of you lost people, you and a lot of other good people did too, so as you told me, get over yourself. That is a cop out

I am christian and i dont care what someone's religion is or where they came from. What i do care about is people who use theirs rights as an excuse to be a asshole and infringe on others rights

Sheep haha good one im sure me and you would probably see eye to eye on a lot of things but come the fuck on with all this dribble drabble woe is me, im not a bigot i just speak my mind

He fake tapped AND fake slept for dramatic effect.. Phone Post

Mixaplix you moron. Comparing one extremist to another to justify your racism and bigotry? Where's the mods? Ban this tard and provide some semblance of dignity for this board. Phone Post

also on extremism

"Christians" have murdered more than anyone for "their" God

Bacon this! America that! Freedom this! Pig fucker that!

MMA sucks. Phone Post