Pretty sure akira fake tapped again

Take this shit to the OG

i dont hate you, hell im not holier than thou. Hell i even respect you for standing by your beliefs. Whether i agree with them or not

But for you to constantly say the same shit on a MMA message board it just bottles my mind

hey rammit go worship Bisbingo on one of your troll threads

^ good 

two posts up 

He did! WTF is up with Herb Dean!? Phone Post

first he did it on the opposite side of herb intentionally so he wouldn't see it, hoping that he'd let it go enough to get out. Clearly he's done it before, just like in his last fight.

I don't like akira a bit, and loved watching him lose. but he's going to be a baddass me thinks.

Mix6APlix - Bwhahahahahahaha....Fake Muslim pretending to be italian got what he deserved. Too bad Dennis let go. He should have walked away and left Hamid's lifeless corpse in the ring than crammed his mouth with bacon, then pissed on the soles of his shoes and slapped the shit out of ak...I mean Hamid's lifelsss corpse. Good riddance to that piece of shit.

This is fighter bashing. VTFD and I hope you get banned you ignorant moron. Phone Post

deffinatly tapped, amazing he always does this shit

But getting back to Akira, yes indeed, he fake tapped at least twice that I saw. 

Herb should be pissed that Akira is making him look bad. 

I agree OP

Good performance. Fake tap, fake sleep, fake amnesia, fake(?) despair. You can tell he's hamming it up for the cameras to at least hopefully get a fight on the finale prelims. It's worked for a lot of contestants in the past. Though if there is any justice in the world, that finale spot should go to Dustin Neace over Akira

Mix6APlix - Bwhahahahahahaha....Fake Muslim pretending to be italian got what he deserved. Too bad Dennis let go. He should have walked away and left Hamid's lifeless corpse in the ring than crammed his mouth with bacon, then pissed on the soles of his shoes and slapped the shit out of ak...I mean Hamid's lifelsss corpse. Good riddance to that piece of shit.

You have issues, dude. I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

iamblake - At 2:20, I saw it too. Phone Post

Same here Phone Post

Mix6APlix -
Silhouette - also on extremism

"Christians" have murdered more than anyone for "their" God

Agreed. 2 wrongs dont make a right though. Also, I've never defended, and often gone after Christians on this site as well. Cheers. I'm out.

Someone Fucking ban this guy, his off topic prejudice is not only offensive to members but is taking away from mma discussion.

On topic, he fake tapped. Glad to see it didn't work for him this time. Phone Post

Rtchamp15 - That was no "fake tap" that was a real tap that the ref didn't see... Again. Phone Post

This guy said the right answer Phone Post

Saw that too... Phone Post

Just finished watching it, and yea, fake tapped and good to see him take a nap. He's luck it wasn't an arm or a leg...

As for dragging what his ethnic and religious leaning into being a sleazy fighter, pretty lame. :( Phone Post

Akira is an embarrassment to all that is sport & sportsmanship.

Ignoring the thread's resident idiot, I saw Akira tap as well. In fact, I yelled, "HE FUCKING TAPPED!" as my girlfriend sat by. She said, "I know -- that means they're going to stop the fight soon, right?"

I calmly* explained that a tap means the fight should have been stopped at that instant.

She may not know much about how MMA works, but she saw it too. I'm glad for the both of us that the ref finally saw the big tap.

*In this case, "calmly" can be roughly translated to mean "in a drunken fury."