Pretty tough group of guys

Fern 10th Planet - 

That's the Dreamcast game?

I used to have it, game was fun as hell.

I have no clue.I saw it on here in 2009 and stole it.

crowbar - 

Sorry,I should have let you finish.

Thats what we all tell the ladies, isnt it?

1 Like
Fern 10th Planet - 

That's the Dreamcast game?

I used to have it, game was fun as hell.

Yes the 2nd one i think!

The 1st game was BADASS and had awesome play. That and the ps2 Pride game. My cousins and I played at every holiday get together. Did tournaments for cash!

1 Like

"Honey, I'm going out drinking with the boys"

"Ok, but be careful"

"No problem..."

UFC 45, the tenth anniversary show, Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT. Good times. 

2 Likes

Good answer Fred but you are a little late.BJ Penn Forever got it on the first page.

Were you there for this one?

crowbar -

Good answer Fred but you are a little late.BJ Penn Forever got it on the first page.

Were you there for this one?

Didn’t see that. Apologies. Yes, that was my second time attending a live UFC event. I have spotty recollections of my first event in 1994. 

Steven McTowelie - 
kungfugrip -

Tank seems to be an odd person to include

Early UFC was the Wild West and Tank played a pretty huge role for a few years. What’s wrong with having a popular pioneer in there?

Tank was crazy popular and a legit badass for a time. He made it to the finals of a few of the early tourneys and made a good show of it.

Just tell me if those are pogs or not…

I think that they are chips but,you can ask forum member frankiscool he was selling them on here for a long time.

crowbar -

I think that they are chips but,you can ask forum member frankiscool he was selling them on here for a long time.

Yep, I own the set I got by going to UFC 45, they are chips.

Yep, I remember Fred was there and so was Keith Hackney.

There was a big autograph table setup with all the fighters prior to the show.

Was such a fun show, Rizzo took it to Rodriguez, Lawler and Lytle had a good fight, Tanner and Baroni had a war, Cabbage TKOed Tank, Lindland beat Vitale and then Hughes had that epic RNC battle with Trigg.

1 Like

i bought a couple of those sets from frank when he was needing some cash., seems like he was sick or something

because of the circumstances, i paid something rediculous like $80 a set and to this day frank thinks he got one over on me. At the time i was running a satellite office for a civil engineering company in the oil patch, and used my per diem so it didn't really cost me anything

I found some UFC 40 Shamrock & Ortiz poker chips for $10.00 each but I also found this Tank Abbott autographed chip for $189.00 that`s in your set.

![](upload://50L5Cq3SosixYtX7RC2j7dZcxDf.webp)

RhinoHog -
crowbar - 

The picture is a little blurry,but this looks to be some kind of award ceremony?

I think it's the Q and A at MGM for GSP vs Hendricks.... I was in the crow but a whole bunch of tall boys in the stands fogged my memory.

How long have you been a fan lol? The octagon mat should've been a dead give away it wasn't that recent, not to mention Randy and some of the others being there and being that young.

Son of Neckbone - 
Steven McTowelie - 
kungfugrip -

Tank seems to be an odd person to include

Early UFC was the Wild West and Tank played a pretty huge role for a few years. What’s wrong with having a popular pioneer in there?

Tank was crazy popular and a legit badass for a time. He made it to the finals of a few of the early tourneys and made a good show of it.

I just wonder how he was for the other fighters. Was he an arrogant asshole to them? Or a chill guy?

crowbar -

Excellent!!

It`s Zane Frazier.I would vote you up but I already did.

Man, seeing these guys now makes me feel old.

Great memories they provided!

crowbar -

Here is the picture that I was talking about.Give it your best shot.

![](upload://v0e38iDDUcEiwJ3sK3A13KKBd9e.jpeg)

Have not looked ahead to cheat and am going to try this one...

Vitor?, Coleman, Barnett, Maurice, Pete, Severn, Bas, Ruas, fuck me (I know but blanking), Rico, Tito, Elvis, Chuck, Victor?, Evan, Kevin, Jackson, ?, Frank, Carlos, Pat, Matt, Mikey, Shonie, Spratt?, BJ, Jens, Uno.

Hold on...