PREVIEW -- Des Moines -- April 20

Hey Guys,
Nice thing you guys have going here.... So far we have had a change in cards. Some fighters backing out in the last moment for various reasons.

However we have been working on this event diligently to make sure we provide a great event.

Hopefully this card will not change since there is only 2 weeks away until the event and 6 days to turn in all the information for fighters to the Iowa Athletic Commissions. So wish us luck!

Alonzo Martinez vs. Jeremy Stephens(Mainevent) Kevin Burns vs. Shawn Westbrook (CO-Mainevent) Doug Onstot vs. Wylon Wolf Brandon Anderson vs. Andy Stock Sean Wilson vs. Rocky Reed Geno Hildreth vs. Phil Dawes Jake Burriola vs. (TBA)possible "Aaron Steele"

Jaxon Mayson vs. (TBA) If you know anyone who will take this fight on last notice (515-779-6560) 170lbs.

Demi Deeds vs. (TBA)If you know anyone who will take this fight on last notice (515-779-6560) 170lbs.

Thank you for the support. Hopefully next time I will have all contracts signed 1 month prior to the event. I'll just have to give fighters and managers deadline to get their contracts back and not wait until last moment for them to tell me they can't fight...But I guess that is nature of the beast.

I do want to thank the fighters and managers who helped us with this event, made it easy to work with and hope to continue working at a professional level; to create the best events in the Midwest region.

FIGHT FOR GLORY!

Next fights will be July 7th Des Moines, IA.... Stay tuned for another Mainevent Match-up.

TTT

ttt for The Cinder Block!

TTT

***************** UPDATE ********************

Alonzo Martinez vs. Jeremy Stephens;

Kevin Burns vs. Sean Westbrook;

Doug Onstot vs. Waylon Wolf;

Brandon Anderson vs. Andy Stock;

Jaxon Mayson vs. Allen Hernandez;

Sean Wilson vs. Rocky Reed;

Geno Hildreth vs. Phil Dawes;

Jake Burriola vs. Aaron Steele;

TBA vs TBA- If anyone else knows any fighter who wants on this card go to website and submit request last minute fight.

TBA vs TBA- If anyone else knows any fighter who wants on this card go to website and submit request last minute fight.

********************* UPDATE ***********************

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt