Pride as we know it is dead..let's

all move on together.

We all loved Pride, however like a good dog it did a bad thing and got itself ran over by a truck. Crying about how good it used to be and wishing it were around to lick our toes again and how UFC is a mutt with bad breath will do no good. I say we get a shovel, scoop up the guts/fur/broken bones, bury the past and move on, I think that's what Pride would have wanted.

I will pour some malt liquor on the Pride gravestone in remembrance. I am however looking forward to all the great match-up's awaiting us in the octagon.

ttt

"I will pour a bottle of fine Irish whiskey over the grave if you dont mind it passing through me kidneys first!"

LOL!!!

lol awesome thread

I really do hate it...Pride was a quality product...

drinks beer for Pride....sighs

I think this thread would be a great place to see some of our favorite Pride clips, you know, so we can have some closure and remember the life of Pride, not focus on the death.

lol I'm about to fuckin' shed a tear here, man. Not kidding. Fuck. logs off

"I think this thread would be a great place to see some of our favorite Pride clips, you know, so we can have some closure and remember the life of Pride, not focus on the death."

The great ghost of Pride would have wanted it that way. Instead of grieving for him, he would want us all to party.

I'm gonna miss this entrance lady:

ttt