Pride isnt dead

NO PRIDE

NO LIFE

ttt kinda makes me sad prde is dead my friend

MalkinX - 
FREE GSTQ -  For the love of God, do we have to have this thread every week?  Ugh

I left Sherdog for that reason. People need to let it go already.

this is how we cope, deal with it

MalkinX

NO DISRESPECT TO YOU. HOWEVER, I CAN SEE FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP DATE TO YOU ARE NEW HERE. PERHAPS NEW TO THE WHOLE MMA THING TOO. WE CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT EVER FORGET PRIDE FC. IT WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE TEN TIMES BETTER THAT ANY UFC PRODUCTION. IT WAS TRULY INTERNATIONAL MMA COMPETITION AT ITS BEST. FIND THE TIME TO WATCH SOME OF THE OLD CLASSISC SHOWS AND GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENTS. RECOGNIZE!!!! PRIDE FC FOREVER!!!!!

Great video thanks Phone Post

Rick T - MalkinX

NO DISRESPECT TO YOU. HOWEVER, I CAN SEE FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP DATE TO YOU ARE NEW HERE. PERHAPS NEW TO THE WHOLE MMA THING TOO. WE CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT EVER FORGET PRIDE FC. IT WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE TEN TIMES BETTER THAT ANY UFC PRODUCTION. IT WAS TRULY INTERNATIONAL MMA COMPETITION AT ITS BEST. FIND THE TIME TO WATCH SOME OF THE OLD CLASSISC SHOWS AND GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENTS. RECOGNIZE!!!! PRIDE FC FOREVER!!!!!

1FC

I don't understand why people can't like the old stuff and the new stuff. I mean, is it that impossible to like both?

Some of the pride never die folks remind me of the basketball fans that insist that michael Jordan is the best and no one will EVER be better and use that as the reason that they don't like current basketball. I mean, it's easy to get nostalgic but when wanderlei and shogun lost, the world didn't end. Time marches on, and no one in Japan cares about mma anymore.

Pride is dead and isn't coming back. That doesn't make it any less awesome, and it doesn't make the UFC any less cool either. I don't know about you folks, but I just enjoy mma. Phone Post

Dawkins - RIP to one entertaining as hell promotion.

. Phone Post

FREE GSTQ -  For the love of God, do we have to have this thread every week?  Ugh

Its the UG.

So yes.

Pride was great.

However, and it is a BIG however, the nostalgia about it often glazes over and forgets the shady/lame stuff of Pride as well.

Worked fights/freakshow matches/endless crush fights/pro wrestling ramps and fireworks, etc.

There were great fights, but there was a lot of garbage in it too.

People that like to reminisce usually skip over that stuff, which is understandable.

Hell, i pull out old Pride DVDs and watch them when i feel like it, but there was a lot i didnt like about Pride as well.

Have to take the good with the bad, just like the UFC.

I got into MMA through watching UFC and I love reading about old Pride fights and watching the videos. The fighters back then seemed to fight just for the love of fighting.. Phone Post

PRIDE is rotting in it's grave, defeated by a superior opponent. Let it go already.

Sigh.. Remember red cards, and loss of 10% pay, the fighters would charge balls out after that Phone Post

ROFL - PRIDE is rotting in it's grave, defeated by a superior opponent. Let it go already.

U mean superior wealth.. ZUFFA Bought Pride.. Not out-performed it Phone Post

Masaaki Monkey - it's just sleeping Phone Post

sniffles, pokes with stick

Why wont it wake up? :(

One never dies as long as there are those who are alive that remember. Pride forever.

Nothing will ever compare to gathering around the tv for a Pride event.

I will never forget my friends and I watching the show where Nog fought Sapp in an outdoor stadium and Antonio Inoki sky-dived out of a plane and came into the arena via parachute.

I mean talk about a show working hard to entertain you...........

Bat21 -  PRIDE remains my favorite promotion of all time, not even the UFC has surpassed it for production value, glitz, glamour, and above all, epic fights fought under a better rule system.

UFC will never top it...

Pride Never Die!!!!