Pride isnt dead

Pride is forever

PRIDE remains my favorite promotion of all time, not even the UFC has surpassed it for production value, glitz, glamour, and above all, epic fights fought under a better rule system.

DoomFarmer - Got a feeling Pride will be back. Phone Post

I wish. But LOL @ that feeling.

PRIDE was better than the UFC, but it wasn't sustainable. Better rules, the ring is less gimmicky than the cage, bigger arenas, better production, less cheese. Zuffa gets props for running a sustainable business though. They just fall short at learning from Pride's better qualities and implementing them.

TopGrinder -  Pride is way past dead but will always be remembered

PRIDE NEVER DIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcVCou8hWTI

PRIDE will be back. Dream is K-1 Heroes Romanex BS PRIDE ripoff.

Pride. Someday, maybe when I'm an old man, the real Pride will come back. It lives too strongly in the hearts of the mma faithful.

FadeToBlack - PRIDE was better than the UFC, but it wasn't sustainable. Better rules, the ring is less gimmicky than the cage, bigger arenas, better production, less cheese. Zuffa gets props for running a sustainable business though. They just fall short at learning from Pride's better qualities and implementing them.

correct

ttt

Dead and buried .......unfortunately

RIP to one entertaining as hell promotion.

UFC Rules.

Haadogei - Pride was cool but it also makes me sad that so many old fans wont even allow themselves to like modern UFC.

this.

Justice - PRIDE NEVER DIE

Amen Phone Post

For the love of God, do we have to have this thread every week?  Ugh

FREE GSTQ -  For the love of God, do we have to have this thread every week?  Ugh

I left Sherdog for that reason. People need to let it go already.

Bat21 -  PRIDE remains my favorite promotion of all time, not even the UFC has surpassed it for production value, glitz, glamour, and above all, epic fights fought under a better rule system.

This. If only UFC and all of its' fighters were run by pride. (but NOT the yakuza) Phone Post

I miss it, would love to see it come back. Phone Post