**PRIDE RULES** EVENTS MEGA Thread ... (ONE FC, RIZIN, Everything)

Everything ONE FC, RIZIN …Reminders, Upcoming dates, Fighter info, Results, Shit Talking

Pride Rules baby !!

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 16-57-32 sakuraba flying stomp - Google Search

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17-05-39 sakuraba flying stomp - Google Search

6 Likes

I got to give props to ma ninja @PrideWasBetter for letting some of us degenerates know that Pride rules fighting was back.

Here is link to replay of part of the ONE FC 156 card that just finished a couple hours ago.

2 Likes

Awesome 156 results spoiler below

Dude is wearing Sakuraba style shorts. And he finishes em with a
Kimura !!

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 16-50-47 Mail - T T - Outlook

2 Likes

EVEN BETTER …Awesome awesome 156 results spoiler below

One of the next fights. PRIDE RULES . Knees to a downed opponent. This knee was the beginning of a TKO win

1 Like

Movie Dancing GIF

In!

5 Likes

:+1: :+1:

Out of likes at the worst possible time. Thanks. Top Men !!!

3 Likes

I got him.

3 Likes

Gary Tonin at last event… Smesh

1 Like

Last ONE FC PRE event … AOKI could make BANK doing voice overs for movie Villains :grin:

1 Like

ONE FC 156 not bad , that they introduced Main Card like Pride used to. Even had a woman doing her best voice impression of the pride lady

Animated GIF

1 Like

I wanted to ask that as well. I was watching that gif for quite a while earlier today

@HYBRID_JON you don’t happen to know which movie this is ?

3 Likes

Hate to break it to you, you seem nice, if you want full on PRIDE rules, it’s Rizin you wanna watch, it’s even owned by some of the same people. One doesn’t allow soccer kicks anymore just knees to grounded opponents. Still great and still has the pride feel tho, just thought I’d derail your entire life. Peace, chump. Owned. Also ratio.

4 Likes

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

No that’s fucking awesome news actually. I did not know that.

thank you ?? :flushed:

2 Likes

lol ,RIGPIG seems nice, not the brightest, how do I break it to him :grin:

What I really want is just to be reminded whenever these events are on. So I can start getting into them. The last ONE FC I watched was fucking entertaining.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I always try to post when there’s a Rizin/ONE FC card on, but it’s usually at 2 in the morning after the card has already started. This thread will serve well as a stop to let ppl know ahead of time

2 Likes

EDITED TITLE & SOME POSTS

to include RIZIN … only have certain amount of time to edit thread titles… better not be Trolin me @RorysGlove :grin:

3 Likes

@HYBRID_JON give this guy some pointers on how to execute properly, with out the nut shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d never, it’s all good anyway, one fc is canon

edit: like you said, they even have their own value brand Lenne Hardt, the old PRIDE announcer

2 Likes