pride tomato cans

besides the obvoius japanese ones they always use, where and why do they get the foreign wierdo ones? like: Stefan "Blitz" Leko
- Sylvester "The Predator" Terkay
- Sentoryu pride is known for having the best fighters and most $$. i just dont get why they put these types in. do u?

To make the fighters look better

Naww. I think the trend now is towars foreign tomato cans now. Look at all the japanese fighters they are brining in now. Gomi, Mishima, sakurai etc. All top fighters.

Vader, sentoryu, waterman, dos caras, butterbean, stefan leko (in MMA) etc. will be the new wave of tomato canism.

That's why I get pissed when people equate tomato can with japanese. there are just as many foreign tomato cans, probably more, than japanese ones.

Gary Goodridge
Gilles
Shannon
LA giant
mike bencic
Lebanner
terkay
sentoryu
giant silva
valentin overeem
the list goes on and on...

oh i know i m leaving out alot. but i just figure why not use established fighters that r praying for a shot in pride.

Japanese MMA fans demand ENTERAINMENT. they love beatdowns. Tomato cans get BEAT DOWN.

90 percent of mma fans don't train, they don't care about the competitive aspect as much.

Shannon the Cannon a tomato can...NO FUCKIN WAY!

Leko isn't a tomate can. He was a top k-1 fighter and is training with Golden Glory for mma. If he and Cro-Cop are matched up in the Grand Prix it will be very interesting.

They do it for the entertainment value because the Japanese want to see how big time pro wrestlers do in a real fight. Don't you think the UFC's buyrate would double if they had Stone Cold Steve Austin in a match? He could lose fifteen times in a row, but the uninformed public, (not all of the great alpha male warriors such as ourselves who preseve the sanctity of our sacred MMA traditions) would cheer for him every time and buy up all the merchandise.

yeah, the japanese prowreslting fans are fanatical. they REALLY believe that prowrestling fights are real.

I knew this japanese guy who said that OGAWA is the strongest in japan. I told him about Yuki Kondo, Sakuraba etc... he said "they are good, but OGAWA has the best kicks and grappling." LOL.

ttt

"Vader, sentoryu, waterman, dos caras, butterbean, stefan leko (in MMA) etc. will be the new wave of tomato canism"

They will have a hard time out doing the Japanese tomato cans they come up. And those others listed are just as bad as the cans mentioned. Top fighters ? Maybe in Japan the land of tomato cans. If you replaced the guys in the GP with those guys they would get beat down no matter if people in Japan say they are not cans or not.

"Vader, sentoryu, waterman, dos caras, butterbean, stefan leko (in MMA) etc. will be the new wave of tomato canism"

They will have a hard time out doing the Japanese tomato cans they come up. And those others listed are just as bad as the cans mentioned. Top fighters ? Maybe in Japan the land of tomato cans. If you replaced the guys in the GP with those guys they would get beat down no matter if people in Japan say they are not cans or not.

what are you talking about? Matsui and Otsuka are far better fighters than any of those listed. At least each of them has at least 1 big win over a name fighter. Matsui/pele. Otsuka/Ruas. and Otsuka did better against Silva than rampage, much better.

every fag ass jap fighter, oh yeah and the west side I just got strangled guy, chris bumyen........