Pride vs UFC scoring system

How do you prefer to score fights? The way Pride did, scoring the fight as a whole or scoring it per round, like the UFC does. I think scoring it per round is better, it gives a fighter better chances of winning the fight when he's losing.

Plus I'd want the UFC ban the elbows, damn they do some damage to a fighter Phone Post 3.0

Another original post.. I've never read anything like this on the UG before! Phone Post 3.0

Zero Beast - Another original post.. I've never read anything like this on the UG before! Phone Post 3.0
Dude calm down, just let the thread die out if so. I'm not going through all the threads too look for what already been posted. Phone Post 3.0

I liked the Pride system. The UFC really needs to find a way to incorporate the Yakuza more into their operations and fight outcomes.

MrTamliani - How do you prefer to score fights? The way Pride did, scoring the fight as a whole or scoring it per round, like the UFC does. I think scoring it per round is better, it gives a fighter better chances of winning the fight when he's losing.

Plus I'd want the UFC ban the elbows, damn they do some damage to a fighter Phone Post 3.0

Id rather see the guy winning the fight winning, instead of a guy who got beat up for 5min, tactically stalling out the next 10min to a 29-28 decision.

10min of close to nothing happpening counts for more than 5min of a guy definitively winning a fight - that's crazy