Prime Fedor vs Jon Jones

The Fedor who beat Tim Sylva vs the Jon Jones who beat Gane.

Who wins?

• The Last Emperor
  • Bones
0 voters

Fedor via KO

2 Likes

Jones takes him down and fedor does not get back up

3 Likes

I voted Fedor but location matters

In the UFC Jones wins due to them letting him cheat with eyepokes

In Pride Fedor wins by TKO

4 Likes

Prime Jon Jones was the Jon Jones who beat Gane?

Nick Young Wtf GIF

4 Likes

I didn’t say prime Jones.

1 Like

Prime Fedor was when he beat Nog and Cro Cop.

Shit, Jones probably still wins though. Until Jones loses, he doesn’t lose. Right now the biggest knock on Jones is him not beating guys he should have beat bad enough.

3 Likes

No eye pokes, like literally Jones could only be with closed fist or fingers facing ground.
Fedor could close the distance more easily and use his lethal kombat sambo techniques

We laugh at this but the eye pokes have played a significant role in Jones’ fights/resume.

In that case, it’s a great fight at minimum. Judo is super underrated in MMA these days and Bones Jones can be super wrestle heavy against guys who can knock him out. The Judo rolls and follow throughs would be very difficult to counter with Jones primarily being a wrestler and jiu jitsu player. Tough for me to say who wins. Dream match up in a lot of ways.

Pride didn’t allow eye pokes

Prime Fedor rag dolls him or quick KO

Jones vs HW arguments are silly, he won a single fight against a guy that was coming off a loss. If he really was a Boss HW he would have been there a decade ago, he chose to fight 205/185ers

1 Like

Fedor takes his arm

fedor finishes what vitor started

3 Likes

Gane beats any version of Timmeh

Prime Fedor v Prime Jones is the real question

Jones wins 6 times out of 10

Jon Jones fights in a more evolved era of MMA with better training methods, strategy, and wider use of different disciplines.

1 Like

Yet all these Chechnyans and Dagis etc all started with Sambo