Prime Fedor vs Prime Francis

• Fedor
  • Francis
0 voters

I imagine this has been discussed before but I looked it up and there was nothing specific to this.

I’m a little bias but obviously Francis catches him or anyone they are getting KO’d but I think if you gave Prime Fedor the benefits Francis has like being able to study his tape and everything…

Then he could do what Derrick Lewis and Stipe were able to or be even more dominant on the ground. But if it was not Prime Fedor or if it was and he walked in blind like he was a normal opponent then he would probably get his head knocked off.

1 Like

20’s year old Fedor wrecks this mofo and people use it as a reason Fedor sucks. “He beat that sloppy haymaker throwing can Francis”

1 Like

Fedor was all about speed, explosiveness, and transitions.

His boxing base was poor.
His wrestling was poor.
He was sloppy and often gave up positions.

Francis is 6’4", explosive, fast, strong, with the perfect back arch. He would be able to match or at least hold Fedor off in speed and explosiveness and then his power would take over. Francis wrecks him.

The only way Fedor wins, is by cardio, and Fedor was never known for his cardio as far as I recall.

You mean the guy who went full speed with a 10 minute first round and didn’t tire had bad cardio?

1 Like

fedor by armbar