Prime Fedor vs TRT Vitor?

BiggGunn - 
ProteinOverdrive - 

TRT Vitor would win this.

Vitor had straight, fast punches and speed! Fedor's wide punches would not work as Vitor would take the short, straight path.

Fedor always did badly against smaller opponents who were faster, look what happed with Hendo. Lindland also handed a good punch on him.

If it was in the ring, Fedor would have a better chance but in the cage, TRT Vitor.

Lindland had him beat if Fedor didn't cheat.

Had him beat?

How?

You think Lindland getting a takedown equal Fedor getting beat?

Coleman had top position against Fedor. Who won?

Randleman slammed Fedor on his head. Who won?

What are you talking about?

onepunchJD - 
BiggGunn - 
ProteinOverdrive - 

Vitor had straight, fast punches and speed! Fedor's wide punches would not work as Vitor would take the short, straight path.

Fedor always did badly against smaller opponents who were faster, look what happed with Hendo. Lindland also handed a good punch on him.

If it was in the ring, Fedor would have a better chance but in the cage, TRT Vitor.

Had him beat?

How?

I think Lindland, with top position and the cut Fedor already had (which would have gotten bigger), would have resulted in a stoppage.

The fact remains that Fedor had to cheat to win against Lindland.

they both fought heath herring in Pride around the same time. heath lost a dec. with the weight/strikes rule to vitor, then mashed kerr & upset vov - Fedor then mauls heath and gets a title shot off the win. Around that time Vitor came back to the UFC won the belt. Vitor's only loss in pride at the time was to saku, btw. and yea lindland landed well as a southpaw - I imagine vitor could land a few (mirko did).. weirdly intriguing

branchdavidian - they both fought heath herring in Pride around the same time. heath lost a dec. with the weight/strikes rule to vitor, then mashed kerr & upset vov - Fedor then mauls heath and gets a title shot off the win. Around that time Vitor came back to the UFC won the belt. Vitor's only loss in pride at the time was to saku, btw. and yea lindland landed well as a southpaw - I imagine vitor could land a few (mirko did).. weirdly intriguing

Ugh... The Herring/Belfort decision. I had forgotten how horrible it was.

That being said, Vitor beating Couture was the biggest fluke win in UFC history, without question. He also lost to Chuck in his UFC return, then after winning the title turned around and lost it right back to Couture and dropped another fight to Tito. His only good win in that 5 fight UFC run was when he destroyed Marvin Eastman's head.

BiggGunn -
branchdavidian - they both fought heath herring in Pride around the same time. heath lost a dec. with the weight/strikes rule to vitor, then mashed kerr & upset vov - Fedor then mauls heath and gets a title shot off the win. Around that time Vitor came back to the UFC won the belt. Vitor's only loss in pride at the time was to saku, btw. and yea lindland landed well as a southpaw - I imagine vitor could land a few (mirko did).. weirdly intriguing

Ugh... The Herring/Belfort decision. I had forgotten how horrible it was.

That being said, Vitor beating Couture was the biggest fluke win in UFC history, without question. He also lost to Chuck in his UFC return, then after winning the title turned around and lost it right back to Couture and dropped another fight to Tito. His only good win in that 5 fight UFC run was when he destroyed Marvin Eastman's head.

Tito decison was bullshit.

Massive Vigor fan but his ground game has proven to not be a strong suit for him. It is embarrassing. Fedor by G&P.

BiggGunn -
onepunchJD - 
BiggGunn - 
ProteinOverdrive - 

Had him beat?

How?

I think Lindland, with top position and the cut Fedor already had (which would have gotten bigger), would have resulted in a stoppage.

The fact remains that Fedor had to cheat to win against Lindland.

fedor had a nasty cut he was probaby a couple of minutes from getting the fight stopped

Fedor wins easily.

What would TRT Vitor come in at for this open weight fight at without a weight cut?

Gomrad -

What would TRT Vitor come in at for this open weight fight at without a weight cut?

Probably 200/205