Prime Fedor vs TRT Vitor?

Who wins and how?

I'm talking the Vitor that ICED Hendo, Rockhold, Bisping etc against the Fedor that beat Nog & Mirko.

Now going on the above resume, Fedor beats Vitor. But try not to forget how SAVAGE Vitor was on TRT. That dude was terrifying!

WordUp - 

Who wins and how?

I'm talking the Vitor that ICED Hendo, Rockhold, Bisping etc against the Fedor that beat Nog & Mirko.

Now going on the above resume, Fedor beats Vitor. But try not to forget how SAVAGE Vitor was on TRT. That dude was terrifying!

Vitor was full roid mode in pride aswell, but did not look as good because he was going up against other monsters, I say Fedor from pride beats any form of Belfort, tbh I'd pick Pride Fedor over any man alive.

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
WordUp - 

Who wins and how?

This is the exact correct answer. 

Fedor throws that crazy wild Russian side arm whip punch and knocks Vitors cross haircut into the 4 row. 

Ps : OP loves pecker. 

TRT Vitor would win this.

Vitor had straight, fast punches and speed! Fedor's wide punches would not work as Vitor would take the short, straight path.

Fedor always did badly against smaller opponents who were faster, look what happed with Hendo. Lindland also handed a good punch on him.

If it was in the ring, Fedor would have a better chance but in the cage, TRT Vitor.

S Dubaya -

Fedor throws that crazy wild Russian side arm whip punch and knocks Vitors cross haircut into the 4 row. 

Ps : OP loves pecker. 

Nah, crazy hooks don't beat TRT Vitor.

You dad loves pecker.

ProteinOverdrive -

Vitor had straight, fast punches and speed! Fedor's wide punches would not work as Vitor would take the short, straight path.

Fedor always did badly against smaller opponents who were faster, look what happed with Hendo. Lindland also handed a good punch on him.

If it was in the ring, Fedor would have a better chance but in the cage, TRT Vitor.

At last, common sense has shown up!

Wouldn't even be close. Fedor obliterates ANY incarnation of Belfort. 

Fedor turned down TRT Vitor as a replacement when Josh failed the piss test 

It's not the punching exchanges it's the throws.

Fedor comes in with heavy leather and that flows into throw attempts. Odds are Vitor gets dumped. He doesn't do well historically against G&P, and Fedor is one of the best ever in that aspect.

Vitor has a chance to blitz anybody. Nobody is 100% safe from that speed and power. But there are plenty of Vitor fights where that doesn't happen.

Prime Fedor won a lot of fights on the ground. It wasn't until later that he got lazy and fell in love with his hands. Obviously, he was a very dangerous puncher. But at his best the powerful striking blended seemlessly with throws, brutal G&P, and solid submissions.

Prime Fedor would be heavily favored.

Bofbro -

Vitor was full roid mode in pride aswell, but did not look as good because he was going up against other monsters, I say Fedor from pride beats any form of Belfort, tbh I'd pick Pride Fedor over any man alive.

Prime fedor magically disappeared against werdum? 

Fedor struggled with smaller weight class fighters thought out his career. He would have tried to strike with vitor, especially if they fought in 09, and that wouldn't have turned out well for him

TRT Vitor would beat Strikeforce Fedor

SurgicalGloves - TRT Vitor would beat Strikeforce Fedor

How about Pride Fedor?

The Vitor who beat Rockhold vs. the Fedor who beat Noguiera would be an epic fight. Fedor was ridiculiously quick, and his transitions from punching to takedowns were excellent. 

I still have seen the fighter who I'd on bet against 04/05 Fedor.

ProteinOverdrive - 

Lindland had him beat if Fedor didn't cheat.

Not a Vitor fan. Never have been. Fedor by destruction.

The Immortal One -
Bofbro -

Prime fedor magically disappeared against werdum? 

Pride Fedor I said, and if you really think Prime Fedor fought Werdum then that's on you. Also Werdum was a Monster back then.

They were both on roids in their prime