Prime Hulk Hogan vs Prime Floyd Mayweather

Who would win in a street fight?

• Hulk Hogan
  • Floyd Mayweather

0 voters

I think Floyd hits him with a three piece and a soda, and a large fry before Hulk knows what hit em’

Obviously if Hulk was able to get his hands on Floyd, it’s a different story

Sad George Costanza GIF

Ummm Hogan would rip him apart. Size matters in a fight.

1 Like

mine rocky hulk hogan GIF

6 Likes

I watched Shaq submit Dustin Porier. Size fucking matters

Hulk Hogan all day

10 Likes

This happened?

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

5 Likes

Hogan by the people’s elbow then a leg drop to finish.

1 Like

I think he means Shaw, the strongman.

3 Likes

Floyd has him on the ropes and finally drops him with a huge overhand right. Hulk is down until the count of 9, pops up shaking his head “no.” Floyd is confused and steps in for more haymakers. Hulk takes them and finally wags his finger as if Floyd has been naughty. Floyd is bounced off the ropes only to run face first into a big boot. A leg drop ensues and its all over. Hulk goes home to videotape himself banging his buddys wife.

Later, the fight is overturned due to multiple n-bombs caught on camera by the Hulkster.

15 Likes

Jesus Christ… did you not see what he did to the heavyweight champion? Now you want to pit a welterweight against him?

14 Likes

floyd mayweather wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

Hogan was a legit like 6’7/6’8 and around 300lbs at his biggest. Way too big and strong for Floyd.

3 Likes

Juiced up Hulkamania runs wild on Floyd

4 Likes

Hulk Hogan wins and it’s not very competitive as long as it’s a small space. Anything where Floyd can run, it looks like Rocky chasing a chicken.

No he wasn’t. All a lie

Rocky without gloves was too much for Hogan, but Floyd is no Rocky, not even fucking close

Hulk-a-Mania is running wild…
Pretty Boy Floyd aint got a chance fool.

2 Likes

And the 2nd most retarded post of 2022 goes to……You