Prime PRIDE FC Fedor v. UFC 141 Allistair Overeem

Let’s say they fought in both the ring and cage. Who do you pick for both

• Prime Fedor
  • UFC 141 Ubereem

0 voters

You’re only doing this because you don’t have the balls to do a OWGP Cro Cop vs UFC 100 Brock poll. But I still voted. PRIDE rules with elbows.

Also, NDA you have to name where and rules…

Ring/Cage, PRIDE/UFC rules, etc.

1 Like

Prime Fedor. Fedors smaller stature and his overhand right would make quick work of AO

3 Likes

Fedor.

Reem was a problem, but I wouldn’t bet against Pride era Fedor.

1 Like

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar beats them all by finish. In the same night too. Back to back to back. Pride fedor then 141 Ubereem and then Cro Cop

Come Get Some Brock Lesnar GIF by WWE

The real reason I thought of this was cause I remembered the game EA MMA which had all the non-ufc fighters in it from that time so I remembered the heavy debates from yesteryear about these two

1 Like

You still didn’t name which organization???

Alright you whiny fuck I updated the OP lol

Fedor wins regardless imo

1 Like

Came here to say Jon Jones by whatever he wants…

1 Like

Now you sound even more stupid. If they fought twice and they split but we could only vote once…

You know what…Nevermind!

Not one person questioned my Cro Cop vs JBJ poll because they knew what surface, what rules, what testing, etc…

BTW still the closest poll after 100 votes in the history of this website!

There was a version of Reem that was unbeatable, had supreme confidence and the power/skills to back it

Same goes for Fedor

To me Reem’s ceiling was little bit higher at their peaks, but Reem’s peak was a few years and Fedor was 10 years

Fedor as long as he follows Dana’s game plan

Cro Cop couldn’t even finish Big Country in the rematch. Give it a break baldy. Who did he fight in Rizin? King Mo,a sumo wrestler, and Amir… Only King Mo was a champion and that was ages ago in Strikefore. Did you forget CroCop almost died from a stroke?

This post is not good natured.

We’re talking prime fighters here.

Also …what the Fuck does a stroke have to do with anything?

bad troll is what he is

up your game troll

1 Like

Fedor was always beatable. Just always had the better game plan. He was the HW GSP.

Overreem agreed.

1 Like

Cry me a river cupcake, it doesn’t change a thing.

Fedor by whatever he wants, when he wants

And yes, EA MMA>UFC

Stop it you dork. No game will ever beat THQ’s UFC Undisputed 3. It had Pride mode!!

2 Likes