Prime Rampage vs Jamahal Hill

Who wins this?

angry rampage jackson GIF by DAZN USA

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

Rampage via murder

24 Likes

I still barely know who Jahamal Hill is. I feel like I’ve only seen him fight 2-3 times.

Looking at the rankings, I think prime Rampage could be a top contender/champion. The only reason Jon Jones isn’t the champ is because he doesn’t feel like dieting.

6 Likes

Rampage with his wrestling and slams would give a lot of current guys problems. Unfortunately he steered away from all of that in the UFC and primarily became a striker. Took some unnecessary losses along the way because he became way too one dimensional.

5 Likes

Rampage 7/10x

2 Likes

10/10

3 Likes

This is just crazy.

2 Likes

Dumb thread.

6 Likes

11/10 times

4 Likes

12/10

4 Likes

Prime Rampage beats all current UFC light heavyweights.

Jamahal isn’t on his level.

7 Likes

that’s what tito would say

4 Likes

Is it? Or is it telling that in almost 20 years the sport/certain divisions haven’t really evolved all too much?

Okok maybe it is

1 Like

Never seen jamal hill do a bunch of blow and monster truck his monster truck with his face on it and blame too many monster energy drinks
ept_sports_mma_experts-888006336-1216166844

3 Likes

That Juanito guy kind of ruined him. He was way better in pride when he was wild as fuck. He beat the shit out of that one dude in k1 too.

4 Likes

Rampage would fucking demolish these ham n eggers

6 Likes

Let’s make this one more interesting.

Prime Rampage vs Jamahal Hill with brass knuckles. Who ya got?

I wouldn’t say Juanito had a negative impact on Page. He was with him for only a few fights. But he did win his first belt under Juanito.

1 Like

Sometimes sports devolve.

Boxing is one such example. There are nowhere near as many good athletes or truly skilled technicians in boxing as in the past.

MMA peaked in the early to mid-2000s. The skill level since that time has roughly plateaued.

1 Like

That’s true for all the weight classes