Priscila Cachoeira accused of multiple instances of domestic voilence

Do domestic violence allegations continue to be the dirty not-so-secret problem in MMA?

Jesus Christ, these people aren’t role models. Enjoy them for their fights, but 85% of mma fighters are “problems”.

6 Likes

I used to look up to Priscila, not anymore, not after this.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if pro MMA fighters have a higher rate of domestic violence than the general population but I’m pretty sure lesbians do.

If it is true that pro fighters have higher rates of dv than the population then look out for these lesbian pros, thats like domestic violence to the 10th power though don’t worry, the assaults will rarely end in KOs.

4 Likes

A friend of mine was lez for a few years, she told me her and her ex gf beat the fuck out of each other. Like bloody, throwing each other through walls shit.

I always imagined Amanda nunez beating the fuck out of Nina. Shes def the alpha in that relationship.

If you are the same sex and get in a crazy argument how do you not beat the fuck out of your partner? Everyone knows there is NOONE that can piss you off more than your woman. Imagine being a woman and being able to slap tf out of her in these moments. Thats a huge benefit to being gay.

Me too. I had her poster on my wall as a young lad.

1 Like

Statistically lesbians have the highest rates of domestic violence of all couples, with heterosexuals having the lowest. They actually did a study on it a few years back and when I tried to share it with a feminist I know she flat out refused to read it and said it must have been made up. :joy:

4 Likes

I have heard this is true from cop friends. They said gay couple domestic violence calls were the worst and most gruesome compared to straight couples.

I believe it. You kinda get a free pass to fuck each other up. A bad gay relationship could get ugly af quick.

She let me down too, bro. What am I supposed to tell my little boy next time he wants to “be Priscilla?”

1 Like

Yeah, feminists tend to shun all studies like this … it kind of hurts their narrative a bit :joy::joy:

1 Like

Pick another role model, Bec Rawlings perhaps