Pro Grappling at KINGDOM?

I vote for CCF vs O2MAAksso at Hylan's academy

i second oil wrasslin.

o2maaksso - I vote for CCF vs O2MAAksso at Hylan's academy

+10

He is not that good. Get over it and move on with your lives. Baret and Rylan would of tapped me numerous times in the same situation. I am not even rolling anymore these days which is only a little less than what I was doing at that time. I am sure you guys will cry up a storm over it still but that is life. Even OneManArmy would of killed me in that time limit. I don't even have a problem with or care about the guy personally. He steps up and risks himself a lot so I can respect that. It was just a grappling match. At the end of the day who really gives a shit about that? If o2maaksso can beat Lincoln Tyler in World of Warcraft I might consider a rematch.

Rylan vs Ron (either Shiraki or Jhun) would be good to watch.

In all seriousness it would be cool if Rylan did a choreographed demo with Mine, Todd, Kurano or Eric and then flowed after it would be awesome. Kind of like Rickson and Rolyer.

Great advertising for the schools too

KUIndustries - In all seriousness it would be cool if Rylan did a choreographed demo with Mine, Todd, Kurano or Eric and then flowed after it would be awesome. Kind of like Rickson and Rolyer.

Great advertising for the schools too

That sounds gay as hell

Ron Jhun v Rylan Lizares

One 5 minute round.  Both will be paid an appearance fee and larger submission bonus.  No judges.  Sub or draw.  I vote for draw to save the $$$.   :-)

nice

Very not gay

^^hawaii fans will hate this ku. i can hear them now yelling, "KNEES KNEES". :(

Hawaii fans = uneducated in BJJ and ground grappling  :(

jjd -  Hawaii fans = uneducated in BJJ and ground grappling  :(

have to agree. that's one of the reasons i used to hate going to local fights. ignorant people in the crowd.

as for the grappling match, 5 minutes seems too short.

i dont think there uneducated i think that hawaii has been a boxing,kickboxing state for decades so you cant expect them to like the ground. on the other hand i talked to alot of fighters and they said the hawaii crowd is the most educated mma crowd they ever fought in front of. besides what if you went to the triple crown and they had a boxing match?

mmasupporter - i dont think there uneducated i think that hawaii has been a boxing,kickboxing state for decades so you cant expect them to like the ground. on the other hand i talked to alot of fighters and they said the hawaii crowd is the most educated mma crowd they ever fought in front of. besides what if you went to the triple crown and they had a boxing match?

your kidding right?

Thats why a guy is mounted and people are yelling "stand dem up"

LOL @ this!

so hawaii has not been a boxing and kickboxing state for decades? and when someone gets mounted they yell knock the faka out. lol @ that

i don't think hawaii fans are uneducated about the ground game, listen to the cheers when someone gets an armlock or triangle. i think its just that alot of fans don't have the patience to sit through a match while guys inch towards a submission attempt. to have a good match it would have to last at least 10 minutes, and most fans can't sit still that long waiting. i'd like to see a pro grappling match but i think my wife and friends might get bored. that's o.k., they can get me a beer.

I vote for 10 minutes as well. Their last match was great to watch.

yup only lost by advance. i was very surprise

I wouldn't doubt that while there are spectators watching people train here locally they misunderstand what they're doing and start shouting out, LICK DAT FAKA, GRAB HE ARM AND BROKE UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!