Pro Grappling at KINGDOM?

Mike Onzuka - I vote for 10 minutes as well. Their last match was great to watch.

5 minutes as this is really a bit of an experiment.  I personally would like to see no time limit.  But the idea of a larger submission bonus compared to appearance fee should create lots of action.  And I think both guys recognize the opportunity to progress the sport of grappling and will have an exciting match if there was no money on the line.

I think both guys really do not need any more motivation to try to finish. Ron can push the pace and has great technique and Rylan is a proven submission wizard. I think at their level, it will be difficult to finish each other in 5 min.

Mike Onzuka - I think both guys really do not need any more motivation to try to finish. Ron can push the pace and has great technique and Rylan is a proven submission wizard. I think at their level, it will be difficult to finish each other in 5 min.
hence..i save my sub bonus.  :-) 

T.Jay Thompson - 
Mike Onzuka - I think both guys really do not need any more motivation to try to finish. Ron can push the pace and has great technique and Rylan is a proven submission wizard. I think at their level, it will be difficult to finish each other in 5 min.
hence..i save my sub bonus.  :-) 

unless someone lets the other submit them and they split the sub bonus. =)

Thats why you are not competing Tangy...questionable ethics!

rylan vs ronn shiraki would be sick to watch.. one day maybe jits fan will be able to witness this monsterous match.

matmanco - Can anyone confirm?

Brian Sanders vs Ronn Shiraki a few weeks ago.

The story is that Ronn Shiraki got the $hit kick out of him ran out of Sanders wrestling room holding his face and screaming for help. Then Sanders walks out the door with his shirt torn off chasing, Ronn telling him to come back in the room and finish the fight. While Ronn is running away calling the cops jumps in his truck and speeds away.

Rumor or What can anyone confirm.

whoa....

and welcome to the HG matmanco!

matmanco - Can anyone confirm?

Brian Sanders vs Ronn Shiraki a few weeks ago.

The story is that Ronn Shiraki got the $hit kick out of him ran out of Sanders wrestling room holding his face and screaming for help. Then Sanders walks out the door with his shirt torn off chasing, Ronn telling him to come back in the room and finish the fight. While Ronn is running away calling the cops jumps in his truck and speeds away.

Rumor or What can anyone confirm.

LOL, I'm sure u must know Shiraki San, thus this joke of a joke... I HOPE u do, but if not, may the bjj kods be with u matman... RIP

haha where the fuck did you get that bullshit from? Internets a wonderful place for fantasy

Oh yeah Brian? Think if you come onhere spreading a rumor others might pick it up as fact. Fact is, even if in some inverted reality where Ronn was getting his ass kicked, he wouldn't go running out of the room

LOL that was the fastest removal ever

welcome and good bye

falsecrack, am i missing sum'n or did matman reply then get wiped out/off?

must be... SAYONARA SAN!

brian must have been saving that account for a high traffic thread

LOL still here ah? What say u FC?

Please. If this had really happened a couple of weeks ago, you would've been on here earlier than this shouting it to the world.

I heard this today.

And why are you posting it in this particular thread rather than starting another one? what does this have to do with pro grappling at kingdom again?

Im just asking dont want to make it a topic.