Pro MMA fighter open about his PED use

Hey guys,

Just came across this documentary which features three men open about their steroid use.

One of them, named Roger (last name not provided) from Sacramento, California, talks about his steroid use leading up to his professional MMA debut. He does not name the organization but states they are "strict" when it comes to PED use. He states that he discontinued using the steroids 4 weeks out from the fight so he could pass the test, but still keep his results. He also self tests himself to make sure the drugs are out of his system before his pro debut. Got me thinking that there's a good chance this happens often on the regional circuits.

Anyone know what Roger's last name is? anyone recognize this guy?

blue please

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs
Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XC9vg3gai4
Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Lo4oV9EI0

Was it true life? If it was, just say true life, don't try to put make up on it. Phone Post 3.0

"Just watched the steroid true life, who was that fighter?"

Save everybody some time reading that novel you wrote. Phone Post 3.0

sorry guys, long time lurker, not much of a poster, I guess i should've made it short and sweet. my apologies.

Steroids are common in regional circuits but testing for them isn't. I've never been tested for anything other than hep/hiv.

No idea who that is Phone Post 3.0

Roger rabbit Phone Post 3.0

This episode was aired 10 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard of guys in MMa who train like mad men. & days per week, all day. Multiple times per day. Then more. I've seen guys like that with pot bellys and tremendous endurance.

I begin to wonder, could those guys be on the gear?

Everyone is ESP if their not in ufc

It's not hard to be better than them they just wale up the next day feeling better than u Phone Post 3.0

I feel like this is to blame for a huge amount of last minute "injuries" that you see. Particularly the ones that can't be disproved ("felt unwell", "collapsed in the sauna").

Self test, test positive then think of an excuse to get you out of the fight but not put on the sidelines for any period of time. Phone Post 3.0

TheAmazon - sorry guys, long time lurker, not much of a poster, I guess i should've made it short and sweet. my apologies.
Don't apologize, nothing wrong with your post Phone Post 3.0

pistolpete86 -
TheAmazon - sorry guys, long time lurker, not much of a poster, I guess i should've made it short and sweet. my apologies.
This vu Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Also saw this. Think that guy is not all there Phone Post 3.0

Peepsy - I feel like this is to blame for a huge amount of last minute "injuries" that you see. Particularly the ones that can't be disproved ("felt unwell", "collapsed in the sauna").

Self test, test positive then think of an excuse to get you out of the fight but not put on the sidelines for any period of time. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't agree more.

HandyDarsh -
pistolpete86 -
This vu Phone Post 3.0
Sorry OP, I'm unhappy with my homelife. Phone Post 3.0

TheAmazon - sorry guys, long time lurker, not much of a poster, I guess i should've made it short and sweet. my apologies.

Your post is fine. Voted up.