Problem With The Co-Ed TUF Season

Card - 

This is exactly what will happen IMO

MTV Real world, guys hooking up with the chicks

I am sure this is what the producers had in mind doing this

Ratings

Op was funny Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany - 

lol good way to start my morning  "$33k a year for 3 years if they win 9 consecutive fights."

Lmfao @ Jean Silva money. Phone Post

RJJH - 
Ramon Maroni - 
Card - 

Ratings

agreed.

They definitely were thinking about ratings when putting this season. They knew the show was getting stale and had to change something. Make it fresh again. I don't know if this is the way to do it. It might take away from the sport, and put more focus on fighter drama. But I know I am intrigued, and I bet you all will be watching.

xonogenic - 
RJJH - 
Ramon Maroni - 
Card - 

Ratings

agreed.

They definitely were thinking about ratings when putting this season. They knew the show was getting stale and had to change something. Make it fresh again. I don't know if this is the way to do it. It might take away from the sport, and put more focus on fighter drama. But I know I am intrigued, and I bet you all will be watching.

I will bet you any amount of $$$$ that you want, that I wont be watching

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Lmfao @ Jean Silva money. Phone Post

grazie mille, bro. I thought I wasted that. I was going to go Giant Silva money, but I'm sure he was paid well in Japan. They pay by pound for freakshows.

Card -

Checkmate Phone Post

6ULDV8 -

Doh! Phone Post

Bobby Lupo -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Lmfao @ Jean Silva money. Phone Post

grazie mille, bro. I thought I wasted that. I was going to go Giant Silva money, but I'm sure he was paid well in Japan. They pay by pound for freakshows.

No, Jean Silva was PERFECT. Phone Post

Even more worse than a potential man vs. woman final: What is the broad wins? How does that make MMA look, to mainstream sports fans, exspecially boxing fans? My boy Joey Steaks brought that up, and I never thought of it. I'm sure Ronda can beat some 135lb men fighters who have wack ground games, who can say that there isn't "The next Ronda Rousey" on the show. I'm sure Dana will say just this.