Proof the Rampage / Mo scuffle was BS

Riddlius - 
Se7enout - 

After the rampage tito shit in tna and now this.... Kinda think Bellator fights are a work. Bellator is just a tna spinoff.

Really? I thought you loved Bellator. You mean you don't like Bellator? Never would have thought lol. Seems like you still watched it though for all your annoying shilling lol.

Nope... No I didn't. Will not watch another Viacom product till they give a public apology to Ed.

"Staged" like they put 2 pumped up cagefighters who dont like eachother in a cage to see what happens because soon they are gonna fight eachother in a cage. Sure...."staged" the analyitical minds of the underground Phone Post 3.0

DumpsterBaby - 
EddiePain420 - yeah and the wandy rampage scuffle in pride was staged too right?
Uhh...yes? Phone Post 3.0

Cormier - Cummins had a nice build up as well. Nothing wrong with fighters trying to sell a fight.

Meh. The fight will be real so fukit Phone Post 3.0

I don't give a damn if it was fake or not...it still got me excited for a fight that I probably shouldn't be Phone Post 3.0

If the regulator knew it was going to happen, then someone knew that Rampage was going to win and this was going to go down after the fight. It was a work!

No one was really even restraining them until Big John stepped in, but they pretended they were being restrained. It was obviously staged. Phone Post 3.0

itssstilll realto me

I don't mind the hyped rivalry that's usually played up to sell a fight but the Rampage / Mo "scuffle" was just so bad and fake looking it ruined it for me. Mo should of used that leftover energy in his fight.

Gif? Phone Post 3.0

This is EXACTLY the type of shit I was talking about last year. Anyone else notice them getting King Mo into position to get into the cage prior to the end of the fight? 2:16 of the round. Looks like they have someone telling him something (guy in grey suit), then he walks around to the cage entrance. This is bullshit. I am sorry, Bellator. I was going to go to the May 9th show at Rama but I refuse to pay for fake product.

Wow, what a joke. The guy in the grey suit was the one who ended up "holding back" King Mo. This was fixed. Fuck.

JBALL -

If the regulator knew it was going to happen, then someone knew that Rampage was going to win and this was going to go down after the fight. It was a work!

Maybe they gave all 4 guys the same instruction too hype the final..... Phone Post 3.0

What happened to them being friends for a bit? Phone Post 3.0

Gotta give it to Rampage for making it legit w/ that staged anger and passion.

YOU!!! You next. You next. You next. MAN, I'm the man in Bellator now. I took your spot.

King Mo not so much.

GEYprideneverdies - 

This is EXACTLY the type of shit I was talking about last year. Anyone else notice them getting King Mo into position to get into the cage prior to the end of the fight? 2:16 of the round. Looks like they have someone telling him something (guy in grey suit), then he walks around to the cage entrance. This is bullshit. I am sorry, Bellator. I was going to go to the May 9th show at Rama but I refuse to pay for fake product.

Just because they had Mo getting ready to come into the cage doesn't mean anything by itself.  He was going to fight the winner of that fight in the Light Heavyweight finals no matter what and Bellator always does those face offs.

That being said, the scuffle was fake as fuck and not even remotely believable but I'm still stoked for the fight.

They're wrasses now Phone Post 3.0

What a fucking joke lol

I knew it was fake when Rampage didn't even tell Mo that his bref stank Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't this mean the fights were fixed too? Phone Post 3.0