Proof the Rampage / Mo scuffle was BS

VTCO - The fact people are trying to look deeper into this is ridiculous.

There have been staged rivalries and "confrontations" in combat sports for DECADES. This is nothing new.

And if you're going to scrutinize the Mo-Rampage scuffle, hold the same microscope over the Wand-Sonnen brawl at the TUF gym. Unless you're so much of a mark you think one was a shoot and the other planned.
Voted up. This pro-wrestling shit has been used in combat sports since the '60s with Ali and probably even before that.

Nothing new. You're going to be interested in the fight regardless if a shoving match beforehand was fake or not. Phone Post 3.0

"So I send mo a tweet asking if the fight was a fix [talking about the scuffle] and he tweeted back. "Nothin to do wit it, tell me get ready and then the ko. Knew nothin bout it" then he deletes the tweet. I hope this idiot isn't accusing the lhw goat of fixing a fight because page will kill him for that shit."

found this on another forum... Can anyone check how legit it is?

I had a laugh at their antics but I was so unnecessary staged or not.

Anyone who knows Rampage and Mo has been looking forward to this fight for the long time. No need to go that far to promote the fight. Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - The fact people are trying to look deeper into this is ridiculous.

There have been staged rivalries and "confrontations" in combat sports for DECADES. This is nothing new.

And if you're going to scrutinize the Mo-Rampage scuffle, hold the same microscope over the Wand-Sonnen brawl at the TUF gym. Unless you're so much of a mark you think one was a shoot and the other planned.

LMAO.....nobody thinks one was real and the other was fake, please quit arguing with yourself.

It's not necessary to say this, but if those two guys were really mad then there's no way a couple of outstretched arms would stop them. 

Nothing wrong with taking the pro wrestling route to hype things up, just try to do it a little more convincingly next time.

More fake beef Lol

Chael and Silva was pretty fake to... Talk a bunch of shit lose talk nothing but respect and BBQ together..... But it was Chael and the UFC so it was cool right?

Even the Diaz boys do that
It's called hype Phone Post 3.0

JoeHurley -

It's not necessary to say this, but if those two guys were really mad then there's no way a couple of outstretched arms would stop them. 

Nothing wrong with taking the pro wrestling route to hype things up, just try to do it a little more convincingly next time.

VU, and this all day.

They could afford to do a lot of things more convincingly...

But I will be watching Mo vs. Rampage, regardless of how haphazardly the production is thrown together. I wanted to see these two go at it a few years back when they were in different promotions and Mo was talking trash about Rampage back then... it's never too late, lol. Black on black crime! Phone Post 3.0

I think the fact that mo was put in the arena right after HIS fight proves our was staged. Usually after a fight guys like to short and relax before the presser, but mo was out the all peacocking it shows he was supposed to be there at that moment Phone Post 3.0

Some of the same people who said the Chael/Wandy video earlier this week are staged are in here saying that Page/Mo's thing last night was real?

they used to hate eachother

then they became friends just in time to hype a fight between 2 guys that hate eachother

Sensei Milla 209TT - So who told Mo to wear all that fucking lip gloss? Phone Post 3.0
Carmex FTW!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

haha Rampage screams "I'M A MONSTER"

leaves ring wearing monster apparel, drinking monster

Bellator is blurring the lines between mma and professional wrestling.

I am disgraced. Phone Post 3.0

Hate to say it, but that KO looked super suspect.

That first punch barely grazed him and he was sleep immediately.

Yes they planned to have mo come into the cage its done often . That alone is not proof . Like another poster said these guys know how to hype a fight! But if u think its some wwf shtick where they are all buddies behind the scenes im not buying that Phone Post 3.0

talkischeap - Yes they planned to have mo come into the cage its done often . That alone is not proof . Like another poster said these guys know how to hype a fight! But if u think its some wwf shtick where they are all buddies behind the scenes im not buying that Phone Post 3.0
Both mo and page said they worked out their previous issues when mo was injured and out for over a year. So they were buddies.. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts - 
GEYprideneverdies - 

This is EXACTLY the type of shit I was talking about last year. Anyone else notice them getting King Mo into position to get into the cage prior to the end of the fight? 2:16 of the round. Looks like they have someone telling him something (guy in grey suit), then he walks around to the cage entrance. This is bullshit. I am sorry, Bellator. I was going to go to the May 9th show at Rama but I refuse to pay for fake product.

Just because they had Mo getting ready to come into the cage doesn't mean anything by itself.  He was going to fight the winner of that fight in the Light Heavyweight finals no matter what and Bellator always does those face offs.

That being said, the scuffle was fake as fuck and not even remotely believable but I'm still stoked for the fight.

I know they always do that. But why did they get him into position only a minute or so before the fight ended? It's not like it was a minute left in the third. Page "KOd" him. How would you know to get him into position unless you knew it was a KO in the first. It just reeks. And by the way, the guy who was holding back Mo, was the same guy that looked to be instructing him before he walked to the cage entrance.

This was fixed. And Bellator needs to answer for how the commission knew there was going to be a scuffle.

These things happen in MMA... Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - 
JBALL -

If the regulator knew it was going to happen, then someone knew that Rampage was going to win and this was going to go down after the fight. It was a work!

Maybe they gave all 4 guys the same instruction too hype the final..... Phone Post 3.0

You're right its possible. I just think the hype between Rampage and Mo is the moneymaker.