Proof the Rampage / Mo scuffle was BS

Either way, it was fun :) Phone Post 3.0

"Both King Mo and Muhammed Lawal also wrestling professional for TNA on Spike TV and it's not unlikely that the scuffle was a bit staged to build up hype for the fight."

Did somebody write this in another language then just put it through Google translator? Both King Mo AND Muhammed Lawal?!? Can't wait to see that fight, I think King Mo TKOs Muhammed Lawal via headbutting the cage floor.

That said, this whole beef is fake like any other rivalry. I mean, come on, it's not like athletes are competitive people. Who could believe that? And 2 cage fighters having an altercation just doesn't happen ever.

Just more of Dana trying to convince you that humans actually fight when we all know that's a lie.

Sensei Milla 209TT - So who told Mo to wear all that fucking lip gloss? Phone Post 3.0
I was yelling at the screen ” whats on his fucking lip”, thought it was white powder or something lol. Phone Post 3.0

Like Jim Cornette said: "the UFC is the biggest pro wrestling promotion in the world"

What he meant was MMA is what pro wrestling was in the 70s.

Promos. ( Chael, McGregor). Feuds (Chael-Wandy, GSP-Nick). Squash matches (undercards in Brazil, Cummins-DC).

The pro wrestling fan who wanted to fight Dennis Condrey in a 7-11 in the mid-south is now the fan who would want to fight a fighter they hate. (Although no fan is dumb enough to really try a pro fighter now)

The old pro wrestling fan gasping when Dusty got beat up by the Horsemen is talking about Chael and Wand or this Bellator bullshit.

The only thing real about MMA are the outcomes of the fights.

Everything else is a steel cage promo to get you to care enough to buy a ticket on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

so standard operating procedure for all promotions should be to tell the commission that there will be staged altercations at every staredown and interview. They are not going to be mad if it doesn't happen, and if it does happen, you are covered.

JoeHurley -

It's not necessary to say this, but if those two guys were really mad then there's no way a couple of outstretched arms would stop them. 

Nothing wrong with taking the pro wrestling route to hype things up, just try to do it a little more convincingly next time.

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Now Mazzulli is saying his words were taken out of context and that all he was told was that Mo and Rampage are emotional and there could be yelling or some SHIT. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Kid Salami - I knew it was fake when Rampage didn't even tell Mo that his bref stank Phone Post 3.0
Thats so true its sad.... I miss stanky bref Rampage Phone Post 3.0

MisterHawkeMMA - Hate to say it, but that KO looked super suspect.

That first punch barely grazed him and he was sleep immediately.
Are you serious? That was a legit ko. Staged brawl.... Yes. Staged ko? Gtfo Phone Post 3.0

can't believe how many of you are into WWE - if you can't realize that was forced as fuck, you are kidding yourself.

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz -
MisterHawkeMMA - Hate to say it, but that KO looked super suspect.

That first punch barely grazed him and he was sleep immediately.
Are you serious? That was a legit ko. Staged brawl.... Yes. Staged ko? Gtfo Phone Post 3.0
Barely grazed him? Wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Sensei Milla 209TT - So who told Mo to wear all that fucking lip gloss? Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao I said the same thing Phone Post 3.0

mkutta4 - That still doesn't really mean that it was staged. There's no secret that those two had bad blood in past so to prepare for that doesn't validate anything. Phone Post 3.0
Bad blood? They were extremely close friends not to long ago Phone Post 3.0

mkutta4 - That still doesn't really mean that it was staged. There's no secret that those two had bad blood in past so to prepare for that doesn't validate anything. Phone Post 3.0
They patched it up a long time ago lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm the first to call shenanigans, but the heat between these two seemed very, very real during the press conference. Rampage provided some quality laughs too. Say what you will, he has charisma.

Mo did himself no favors though, his last response during the presser was "fuck the fans".