Props to Dana White

TTT

Dana White is taking UFC to a new level. Dana White is THE MAN!

Many of you are missing the point, there are many more who deserve credit other than Dana White, and he has made a lot of mistakes. It's true that the Fertitta bros, deserve the most credit, afterall its there dough thats shelled out for all of this to happen. Also, we should not be singing a victory dance just yet, keep watching. If this show fails, well it would be a huge setback for the UFC and MMA in general. Hopefully it does well, Dana makes smart decisions and stops letting the Champions walk to Pride or other orgs. Then we may have a weekly show in a year and the ppv prices will jump to $49.99:)

As with any successful business, it is a combination of fans (consumers), business owners and administrators, and, in our case, fighters. Had the fans not stuck around and fighter kept training, then Zuffa may have never purchased the UFC and taken to where it is today.

Personally, I think Kirik needs as much appreciation as anyone. Without a forum such as this one, interest may have been lost years ago.

On a side note; if the UFC starts charging $50 instead of $30 I will stop buying. Unfortunately, where I live there is not a lot of interest in MMA. I have tried to get friends to come and watch it which they agree to until I say, "Yeah, bring $5 and some beer, I'll get pizza, chips and dip, etc." Then they say, "I don't care about that stuff enough to pay for it." I end up getting the UFC by myself and watching. I have had some buddies that come over and don't pay, but then I don't offer any food or drinks. That's on them.