PROS VS JOES WITH COUTURE

AWESOME..Randy Couture is gonna be part of the Joes VS Pros show starting January 25th....

That's the most awsome thing I've ever heard. Roy Jones Jr is on there too.

I am of the opinion if you don't like Couture something is probably wrong with you.

I don't want to hear Roy poping off the whole time

Randy told me that he's on the 1st and last shows of the season and he thinks Roy is on the 2nd show.

Excelent!!!

You mean some knucklehead couch potato think he can outfight/outwrestle Randy Couture? Holy cow.

I mean, playing football or basketball or tennis against a pro when you're untrained is one thing. But fighting a pro fighter is a whole 'nother beast.

Should be good.

That show was funny. There were a few who could hang in "easy" things like shooting hoops against Dennis Rodman (they didn't have to defend him, or score on him, or even out-rebound him - they just had to make more baskets), but when they actually physically competed against the pros it was a joke. Remember "old" Jerry Rice torching those idiots?

what in the holy hell is joes vs pros? Been too busy to keep up lately, anyone got a quick synopsis beyond the obvious?

"That show was funny. There were a few who could hang in "easy" things like shooting hoops against Dennis Rodman (they didn't have to defend him, or score on him, or even out-rebound him - they just had to make more baskets), but when they actually physically competed against the pros it was a joke. Remember "old" Jerry Rice torching those idiots?"

Yea I was really disappoint in some of the events, they were completely pointless. I mean hell I know for a fact I could beat Shaq in a free throw contest, but the man would make me his wife in an actually game... it'd be completley pointless to have a contest like that. Then later on they had a golfing contest... I mean wtf? I's only Joes vs. Pros if the pros are actually competing in what they made their life living with.

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Couture in and made him compete in a Tennis contest...

"caveman is correct...or they could just be a liberal...lol"

Yeah, why don't you go liberate Iraq in the name of the war on terror. lol

What channel is this show on? I'm guessing Spike.

Just saw the add and I was comin on here to post about it!

I wonder how much of a "joe" Randy's opponent will be. Is the guy gonna have ANY training at all?

And ya Floppy, it's on SPIKE.

Dougie, be honest, that picture has been your desktop for years now, hasn't it?

No.

This one is:

Roy is still talking

ROY JONES JR: "CAN'T NOBODY WHOOP ME STILL!"

RJ says he'd fight Wladimir Klitschko and wants to

fight Tarver a 4th time

COUTURE is talking with ABC about a spinoff show to be known as " Pummeling with the Stars" .

Should be good!

i knew this would happen the minute he retired.

awesome