Pudz = a man who just doesn't get it (Please read)

Pudz is such a joke haha

Pudz is a joke kick his ass again Phone Post

Lol this is good stuff! Phone Post

James if you can speak as well as you blog you would be a great tv man

^This!

Shit!

James Thompson.

That's quality. You got fooookin robbed against pudz, but you don't need me to tell you that. Phone Post

Someone told me in the gym today that pudz is down to 14 stone. Is that right? Phone Post

Hope you get the chance to kick his ass, Collosus!

Hessian - 
Mega Colossus - 
MediumRareMistake - 

This rematch should headline the next fox card Phone Post

Are you new as well ? You see that would never happen because were not in the UFC ( I realise this was probably just you trying to be facetious but reading these comments you can't be carefully)

I hope you do not mind but I read your posts with a Yoda voice in my mind.

In all honesty I find you to be one of the biggest untapped personalities in MMA.

How is training?

Any big changes in 2013 for you?

Do you like the meat of da horse. I know I do. Horse burgers with tarter is a weakness for me.

That's werid as fuck you say that because that's my real voice, I just do the northern English thing that no one can under stand to say tough

Lots of things m8 I haven't got much since I gambled it away was lifting in the gym split from my mrs and relised it things don't change I'm going to be a loser. So half though writing a book Colossal Concern:Tales  from the gym and other Colossal adventours going really well. Been filming the documenty got loads of good stuff. And just wrote Colossal mma comedy sketches got the idea when talking with Evan Shoman about t-shirt I'm doing. Plus I'm fighting 3 times this year. All going on

Horse meat that's illegal mate I don't eat performance enhancing meat

ttt for uncle colossus!!

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post

Mega Colossus - 
Hessian - 
Mega Colossus - 
MediumRareMistake - 

This rematch should headline the next fox card Phone Post

Are you new as well ? You see that would never happen because were not in the UFC ( I realise this was probably just you trying to be facetious but reading these comments you can't be carefully)

I hope you do not mind but I read your posts with a Yoda voice in my mind.

In all honesty I find you to be one of the biggest untapped personalities in MMA.

How is training?

Any big changes in 2013 for you?

Do you like the meat of da horse. I know I do. Horse burgers with tarter is a weakness for me.

That's werid as fuck you say that because that's my real voice, I just do the northern English thing that no one can under stand to say tough

Lots of things m8 I haven't got much since I gambled it away was lifting in the gym split from my mrs and relised it things don't change I'm going to be a loser. So half though writing a book Colossal Concern:Tales  from the gym and other Colossal adventours going really well. Been filming the documenty got loads of good stuff. And just wrote Colossal mma comedy sketches got the idea when talking with Evan Shoman about t-shirt I'm doing. Plus I'm fighting 3 times this year. All going on

Horse meat that's illegal mate I don't eat performance enhancing meat

Giddy like a little school girl for 2013 updates.

Ever had Ostrich? Also a super lean tasty meat.

Man, just the thought of comedy sketches has me smiling.

Please keep us (MMA.TV) informed as things happen, we often miss news from across the pond.

Maybe if you could spare the time we could do a formal or informal Q & A on the forums?

Any up and comers over the pond you can tell us about?

IDOHARM - 

I've only seen pudzianowski fight once, and that was against Tim Sylvia. I'm not sure of who you are, as I'm new here. I'm assuming that you're not butterbean. Thompson? If so, I read that you'd won your rematch anyways. Phone Post

On the right....

Carson's Corner radio show -

That whole Kimbo fight had a bad vibe to it. I watched it over before James came on our show (at midnight UK time! thanks James) and the commentary was really one sided in favor of Kimbo to the point where it sounded like pro-wrestling announcers trying to put him over no matter what. When James started to beat Kimbo down it got really uncomfortable to listen to and the stoppage didn't help matters.

I was at that fight live. And I believe JT was robbed by Big Dan. Phone Post

Protip: don't fight him in Poland this time.

MrMead - 
IDOHARM - 

I've only seen pudzianowski fight once, and that was against Tim Sylvia. I'm not sure of who you are, as I'm new here. I'm assuming that you're not butterbean. Thompson? If so, I read that you'd won your rematch anyways. Phone Post

On the right....

HOLY SHIT how big is Dan Miragliotta?

Carson's Corner radio show - 

That whole Kimbo fight had a bad vibe to it. I watched it over before James came on our show (at midnight UK time! thanks James) and the commentary was really one sided in favor of Kimbo to the point where it sounded like pro-wrestling announcers trying to put him over no matter what. When James started to beat Kimbo down it got really uncomfortable to listen to and the stoppage didn't help matters.

That was such a BS stoppage.

What was the blood blocking his vision? lol

Hell, half a ear could have dropped off and James still would have continued like a warrior.

Mega Colossus - 

Let me tell you something Pudz my empty headed friend who has a lower IQ than the atlas stones he lifts. 

IDOHARM - 

Your quite the fan of mma, well done for spotting i'm not a 600lb bald man from Alabma. I'm also not Anderson Silva we get confused all the time. 

Im not trying to be an arse hole it's just with comment like that it has to be said

Still probaly the GOAT most intense stare-down

Serious question, do you remember what you guys were saying? and did his moustache tickle?

But for real, someone has to take advantage of Mega Colossus' personality.  Get him in Bellator, back in SFL, something ASAP, because there needs to be more cameras around James Thompson.

Ryann Von Doom - Go team collossus!! Phone Post

I tried this aswell he won't bite lol Phone Post