Pudz = a man who just doesn't get it (Please read)

Colossus is pure gold Phone Post

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 

Still probaly the GOAT most intense stare-down

Serious question, do you remember what you guys were saying? and did his moustache tickle?

But for real, someone has to take advantage of Mega Colossus' personality.  Get him in Bellator, back in SFL, something ASAP, because there needs to be more cameras around James Thompson.

LMAO I remember this one that was great

James what the fuck were you saying to Don????

oh and fuck PUDZ

gambatte - 
MrMead - 
IDOHARM - 

I've only seen pudzianowski fight once, and that was against Tim Sylvia. I'm not sure of who you are, as I'm new here. I'm assuming that you're not butterbean. Thompson? If so, I read that you'd won your rematch anyways. Phone Post

On the right....

HOLY SHIT how big is Dan Miragliotta?

Look i was slouched over and in a small hole plus Dan was wearing high heels

IDOHARM - 
MrMead -
IDOHARM -  I've only seen pudzianowski fight once, and that was against Tim Sylvia. I'm not sure of who you are, as I'm new here. I'm assuming that you're not butterbean. Thompson? If so, I read that you'd won your rematch anyways. Phone Post

On the right....

Thanks for the pic. I watched the Thompson/Sapp fight on SFL 1. Solid fighter. Phone Post

Its nice of you to say but Sapp had given up on mma at that point

JT is a great fighter, tough as nails. Lend him your ear, UG!! :)

Great to see a bold green namer posting fun stuff.

Props to the Mega Colossus. 

VTFU +3

nick diaz nut hugger - 
gambatte - Protip: don't fight him in Poland this time.

Unfortunately no one gives a shit about Pudz anywhere else to make this fight Phone Post

It nearly happen in London, that were i was going to call him out would of been good for my doc and than film me getting back to shape, while living in the gym, and basically telling my story of whats happen, gambling etc, why im living in the gym  ( you might not like me as a fighter but i have a good fucking story) and than fighting him at the end, sounds good i was taking what i had created I.E Shit and making it gold. That didnt happen and fucked up my plan, nevermind i've got  to move on, find someone else to fight (Mc Cardio are you out their this is whats called a Q, do i have to do fucking everything myself) So it almost happened but not really in London, i was going to call him out on the 16th of December my birthday i though it was a sign but alas never happen. That's why i'm pissed he's calling me out. Any why still doing the doc got some great footage, it's still coming out  just need a fight **** cough** Mc Cardio **** cough

CindyO -

Colossus is really growing on me:)

Cindy

Why do you fill the need to leave your name after every post I think we can see who the post is form Phone Post

TTT FOR FLUSHING ORGS DOWN THE TOILET Phone Post

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 

Still probaly the GOAT most intense stare-down

Serious question, do you remember what you guys were saying? and did his moustache tickle?

But for real, someone has to take advantage of Mega Colossus' personality.  Get him in Bellator, back in SFL, something ASAP, because there needs to be more cameras around James Thompson.

Sorry to keep plugging the book but their a intrest story more about Don than me and what a cunning fucker he is the chapters called " Are you ready, son" and thats what he said to me when we came head to head hahaha i said something like "i'm ready,i'm ready have you been eating curry" haha i didnt say the last bit.

I shouldn't really say anything because i only just written the skethes ( shout out to Evan Shownman, who gave me the idea) and haven't contacing Don yet, but fuck it, it going to happen it's to good not to i've called it "face off with Frye". I've contact Ariel Helwani, he doesnt think to much of me, but we agreed to me shooting it sending it him and if he likes them, it'll be a weekly thing. Me and Evan talked for 10 minutes and i written more than up ten decent ideas. So keep youy eyes open for " Colossal Comedy Sketches" If you come on here their no escape.

rbl - 

Whether Pudz is dumb or not you have to give him credit for being smart enough to quit while he's 1-1. He'll avoid that rubber match like the plague. Phone Post

Your right and i would but than what did he do, just as i'd moved on was looking for the next fight he postes that shit. It's not smart to poke a Colossal bear with a shitty stick, especially when said Colossal bear can eat you and worse in some way verbal battary you to death.

We all know Pudz isn't going to show up to fight again, so you should fight Sean McCorkle.

Somerville Bad Boy - Hey James,

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions from the UG, even though that's not what you originally posted for. While you are here, I have two questions I hope you're willing to answer:

1. How strong did Pudz feel in the beginning of your fights? Where would you rank him compared to your other opponents in terms in terms of functional strength?

2. You've been in there with some big big guys, who would you say was the hardest hitter you have fought?

Thanks in advance for the answers and for all the good fights you've put on!

1,Their are many different types of strenght, if you look in our first fight Pudz get double under hook and lifts me like a doll, i was a fat 128kg at the time, later in the fight had his back and he was face down he pop up and made it hard, like wise in mount (even though i'm not the best in mount) So he was very strong in those poistion. Now once i we were grappling we were in clinch, he wasnt strong at all, one i could feel his heart pumping and he was to big to push when moved around.  So in terms of functional strengh he was terribly when you have to keep that strengh going. Also i can tell you this from experiance, when your heavyly muscled your shape changes its hard to keep things tight, your hands up, and when i was looking for the underhook to get Pudz out of side control their was so much space to find it.

2, Its such a hard question to answer because it's not just down to the guy hiitting it down to what the reciver been doing (drugs, partying not training etc) Kimbo hit me like a truck but i was focus clean and train though not for long hard and had a spring in my step as i had just nmoved to London Shoot fighters) You could show video on me getting KO by Jim York with a jab when i was partying and on the GHB ( check my blog Colossal Concerns: Many faces of the chin for a lot more on GHB and my take on the chin) To finally answer your question jesus i ramble. The answer is Neil Grove (yes theirs a chapter in my new book about it, called night, night ;) I don't think he very tech but he has power. Even on drugs i never got KO as in out for time, were the fuck i'm type shit. Untill Grove sparked me and i was clean out and clean on the drugs front.

Hope this answered your question pal, sorry for rambling and my teribble spelling hahaha, thanks for the kind words it's apperiated

CindyO - 

Cindy

Hahahahaha the Mrs (The Merlean) says that, just like mold you are hahahaha

Roy Batty - BTW, I wonder how much less intelligently Kimbo would've had to defend himself for Big Dan to stop that fight. That stunk.

Now my punches werent hard, and  you can argue the case that he came back for that this  which is a valid point when it was stopped even though it was bolloxs, i was rocked. However when i saw Roy Nelson in almost exactly the same postion( it might have been Dan reffing as well or i might be making that up not sure).  than saw the fight being stopped, i offerd a rye smile before crying myself to sleep haha.

NavyCorpsman - 

I was at a Polish wedding the night of that last Pudz fight. (Or should I say debacle.) Even my ex-wife and the rest of her Polish relatives agreed you got screwed. Those people do make some fine vodka though ... Phone Post

People think i dont like the Polish fan, which isnt true i cant tell me how many came up to me sent me message all saying "sorry, this is an embrassment to out country, we know its a joke" Polish people are very proud but they get it. Well some do, some are just see Pudz as the secoming coming but most of these people will dift away from mma when he does.

The Governor -
CindyO -

Cindy

Why do you fill the need to leave your name after every post I think we can see who the post is form Phone Post

Fill the need??

Don't lower your garb around here boy or trouble will follow! Phone Post

Mahakala - We all know Pudz isn't going to show up to fight again, so you should fight Sean McCorkle.

What a good idea why didnt i think of that ;)

Mayhem Monkey - 

JT! Big fan here buddy.

If you could have any rematch, who would it be and why? Phone Post

I'm going to copy and paste the answer I got from the Rogan board (Combat zone) as I'm slowly turning from a warrior to a keyboard  warrior hahaha

That's a good question and a hard one as I've had a lot of losses were I let myself down. In my book I write a chapter called "underestimating fat mans cardio " and it's about my two losses to Rob Broughton and how I fucked up. I didn't rate Rob I fought him twice for about 25 minutes in total and I was kicking the shit out of him for 23 of those minutes (no over exaggeration)but he's beat me TWICE, once when I underestimate him and once was I was in top shape and I fought him in the 2nd round of a tournament. For me if I fought and beat him it would help me conquer with a lot demons.

Neil McCauley - james why havent you and rogan setup a podcast date yet? would love to hear all your bounty hunting and pride stories.

I'm the biggest fan of Rogan and the JREpodcast I can't tell you how much it help me get things in focus. I wanted to go on after a fight or when my book come out but now I'm thinking I'm sure if we get on (which I'm sure we will) Joe will have me on again so I can ram my book down your throats in a polite and amusing and very English way. I'm glad you've asked me this pal as its made me thin.I'm going to get in touch with Joe and try and organize the trip. Joe busy as fuck so I might be calling on you guys to help me get his attention I know he posts here. 

Cheers my friend you made me think about why I haven't jump all over the invite since I'm such a big fan. All I can give you is my thanks and a up vote and I'll send you a tee when they come out. As you Americias say "Have a nice day"