Pudz the pu**y

Got news an hour or so ago that Pudz has pulled out of his fight with 0-0-0 vet Kowlaczymaybe I'm wrong but my guess is. He heared I was going to call him out and though better of it plus the powers that be at KSW wouldn't of like it. So it's off.Gutted for the fighters. Pudz what a fucking joke you are.

dont be scurred Pudz

too bad James

best of luck in the future

Hong Kong Phooey -

dont be scurred Pudz

Lol... Don't be scary home Phone Post

dong and dash 4 life.

I mean him fighting a guy who never fought is a joke. But doing this last minute fucks a lot of fighters up for Xmas. Not that Pudz gives rats ass

Pudz is a side show and u can do better Phone Post

What a pudzwhacker.

Someone please shop the Grinch's head on Pudz's body! Phone Post

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - James, who is your favorite super hero?

Did you like The Dark Knight Rises?

ttt

Hong Kong Phooey - 

dont be scurred Pudz

x2

what a fookin joke

go gettem pimp

TTT you should all follow James on twitter and check out his podcasts Phone Post

Mega Colossus - I mean him fighting a guy who never fought is a joke. But doing this last minute fucks a lot of fighters up for Xmas. Not that Pudz gives rats ass

Agreed, everyone else suffers because he pulls out, it's not fair.

"Kowalczymaybe" is one of the funniest things I've ever read here.

100% serious.

Except I'm for real laughing, but I'm serious that it's funny, you know... ah fuck, you know what I mean.

Oh yeah?? Tell that to all those fucking tires and barrels he used to throw around!!

2013 - JDS vs the Colossus. Don't be scared, Dana.

Mega Colossus - Got news an hour or so ago that Pudz has pulled out of his fight with 0-0-0 vet Kowlaczymaybe I'm wrong but my guess is. He heared I was going to call him out and though better of it plus the powers that be at KSW wouldn't of like it. So it's off.Gutted for the fighters. Pudz what a fucking joke you are.

Holy shit! James Thompson? Nice.

Welcome to the snake pit my fren! I can't believe it's been this many years (8) since I first saw you in PRIDE. Always enjoy your fights!

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - James, who is your favorite super hero?

Did you like The Dark Knight Rises?

Frank Castle