Pugilistics t shirt bets. Come challenge me.

caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY - So what's up? Phone Post 3.0
If you want to bet me what fight Phone Post 3.0
You wanted Hendricks I'll take GSP Phone Post 3.0
Il take Hendricks 2 to 1 Phone Post 3.0
How much Phone Post 3.0
This is a t shirt bet thread you tell me Phone Post 3.0
Hmmm GSP lose I'll buy five of your shirts, what if Hendricks lose? Phone Post 3.0

HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
How much Phone Post 3.0
Hmmm GSP lose I'll buy five of your shirts, what if Hendricks lose? Phone Post 3.0
Make it 6 shirts on your end and I'll send you 3 t shirts if you win since it's 2 to one. Where are you located Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts -
How much Phone Post 3.0
Make it 6 shirts on your end and I'll send you 3 t shirts if you win since it's 2 to one. Where are you located Phone Post 3.0
Deal. MN Phone Post 3.0

Minnesota? And what size tee Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
dubate -
caseharts - I'm down to do some t shirt bets for this next ufc.

Just post the fight and fighter you pick and I might take you up on it.

All shipping is paid by you guys win or lose.

I'm keeping the shirt bets exclusive to 'the future is now' tee.

I'd be willing to do some bundle bets too.

For close odds I won't use odds probably but if it's pretty different 'favorite vs dog' we might have to do two shirts or something.

All bets must be paid by Sunday evening.

Must be a member I've seen and Hespect. Phone Post 3.0
I'll take a "be like water" shirt Phone Post 3.0
I'm mainly betting the 'future is now' shirt's because I have like 20 of them left. if the bets right than maybe Phone Post 3.0
Nah you owe from an earlier bet. It was supposed to be 2 shirts but I felt bad that you lost via split decision so I will only ask for 1. Phone Post 3.0

dubate -
caseharts -
dubate -
caseharts - I'm down to do some t shirt bets for this next ufc.

Just post the fight and fighter you pick and I might take you up on it.

All shipping is paid by you guys win or lose.

I'm keeping the shirt bets exclusive to 'the future is now' tee.

I'd be willing to do some bundle bets too.

For close odds I won't use odds probably but if it's pretty different 'favorite vs dog' we might have to do two shirts or something.

All bets must be paid by Sunday evening.

Must be a member I've seen and Hespect. Phone Post 3.0
I'll take a "be like water" shirt Phone Post 3.0
I'm mainly betting the 'future is now' shirt's because I have like 20 of them left. if the bets right than maybe Phone Post 3.0
Nah you owe from an earlier bet. It was supposed to be 2 shirts but I felt bad that you lost via split decision so I will only ask for 1. Phone Post 3.0
Okay so are we betting? I thought I already gave you one shirt? Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Minnesota? And what size tee Phone Post 3.0
Actually win or lose you can give the shirts to other forum members, shirts nice and all but I will probably never wear them. Phone Post 3.0

HOTZDOGFRENZY -
caseharts - Minnesota? And what size tee Phone Post 3.0
Actually win or lose you can give the shirts to other forum members, shirts nice and all but I will probably never wear them. Phone Post 3.0
Gotcha bruh. Il run a contest with the shirt's if I win for charity and you will get full credit. Phone Post 3.0

Dubate your right you never called it in but you can't wait until I get new shirts lol. Il do one of future is now shirts or the grey enson tees. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Hour left Phone Post 3.0

I'll take woodley and Rory for the future is now tee and like water tee.. I win I just pay shipping for both.. You win I'll buy both and pay shipping. We tie and it cancels the bet.

You in? Phone Post 3.0

publics_lowDown_brazilianWax - okay, you said 3 each. sounds fair :)

Worst of luck to you with my bets and best of luck on everyone elses ;)
3 each what Phone Post 3.0

Switchheadkick - I'll take woodley and Rory for the future is now tee and like water tee.. I win I just pay shipping for both.. You win I'll buy both and pay shipping. We tie and it cancels the bet.

You in? Phone Post 3.0
Rory is almost negative 400 bruh Phone Post 3.0

Woodley and chael then, more than a fair offer. Have to win both fights to win the bet. What you say brother Phone Post 3.0

Switchheadkick - Woodley and chael then, more than a fair offer. Have to win both fights to win the bet. What you say brother Phone Post 3.0
I've got chael pick another Phone Post 3.0

publics_lowDown_brazilianWax - 
caseharts - 
publics_lowDown_brazilianWax - okay, you said 3 each. sounds fair :)

Worst of luck to you with my bets and best of luck on everyone elses ;)
3 each what Phone Post 3.0

lol, just shipping on the tees. my question from yesterday which already got answered.

5yessir here we go

Leites over Herman? Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Dubate your right you never called it in but you can't wait until I get new shirts lol. Il do one of future is now shirts or the grey enson tees. Phone Post 3.0
So the bet was something around $30 to you if I lost and 2 tee shirts to me if I won. It was a split decision and you seemed upset by that so I decided to be cool about it and only claim 1 shirt as a victory prize.

Now you're saying that it was only for a specific shirt? I don't recall any part of the bet defining what shirt was on the line. Listen, I'm not going to hold your feet to the fire on this, if you feel that strongly about not having to pay off your losses you can keep your shirt. Phone Post 3.0

Leites over Herman? Phone Post 3.0