Pulver/Penn Head2Head:

Pulver/Penn and Gamburyan/Diaz Head2Head - 6/20/2007

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3703

www.InsideFighting.com

"The fifth season of The Ultimate fighter (TUF5) was one of the series' most entertaining seasons yet, in large part because of the longstanding rivalry between the two head coaches on the show, Jens Pulver and BJ Penn. All season long the field of contenders was widdled down as Pulver and Penn barely kept away from each other's throats.

On Saturday, June 23rd, everything will climax as the two finalists, Manny Gamburyan and Nate Diaz square off to decide the first ever light weight Ultimate Fighter and Jens and BJ finally get the rematch hard core fans have waited over five years to see.

Who will win each match up? It's time for another InsideFighting Head2Head! This week John Buhl and Elias Cepeda take a look at some of this Saturday's key match ups, take sides and fight to the death, or as close as you can get to it through the sportive written word. "

ttt

"both picking pulver" What? Would it be helpful if someone read the article aloud to you AF?

Manny!!!

I like it when you and Buhl disagree =)

I agree with Buhl. Can't wait for this show.

TTT for Elias

I like both guys.

When BJ is on, he'll beat anyone. I think he'll be on this Sat.

I agree with Randy, he gets by on his skills and doesn't push himself to get as physically ready as the next guy. He seems to realize this now and hiring a nutrionist and conditioning coach is the best thing he could of done. He'll be unstoppable if he keeps this up.