Punishment pics...

Ken - who do you have on this DC card this weekend? I will actually be in Vegas for the WEC fight, but just wondering if the DC card is going to be legit or not.

Damn, I missed what LHC said. And the only reason the website traffic has doubled is because you keep clicking on the link for it every 2 minutes, lol...

Ken, where can I order a Razor Rob t-shirt???????

The web site has doubled its daily average in traffic and the day is three hours old...

First time it has had new content in a very long time.  You guys ran out of steam with the columns and updates.  I used to go check it out, but nothing new was ever posted.

Whos the portly mexican? And is it me or does Jake Obrien look like he just recently evolved from caveman status?

Saul Soliz... Boxing coach =)

Why are boxing coaches always the unassuming mexican guys? Weird

Burkman looks like he's thinking about touching some ass in that top picture.

Graffiti art gives a training center credibility, imo...

So those people EACH paid to get in, then paid $75 for a Tito autograph and $25 for sutographs from other fighters?

Can these questions be answered?

And Ken, how about taking down Rory's pic off of the website?

http://ufc-autographs.com/home.html

...ahhhh, it aint worth it...

Very cool!

Has Phil's face healed 100 %?

dsc_0781copy.jpg 

dsc_0773copy.jpg 

dsc_0770copy.jpg 

www.MMAagents.com

The answers-

I am in Austin for the Art of War. I have one of my guys in DC for the first sanctioned show. I booked two guys for the card Sam Liera who is our client and Shane Dezee. It looks to be a great event. If you are in the area please support it. Sam Kim has really hustled to put on a promising show.

The measure of traffic is based on unique hits so reclicking does not help.

Razor Rob shirts as well as numerous other items will soon be available on our webstore which is slated to open in three weeks. Razor has a great line of stuff.

Pitt you are right. But we are picking up steam now. We are updating profiles adding videos, and soon a web store. There will be more regularly added content.

The portly Mexican is one of the very best trainers in the business, and a great guy, Sol Soliz. And dont kid yourself he is pretty solid.

Frank I have nothing to do with that web site.

www.MMAagents.com

ttt

TTT for the web store.  I want an Ivan shirt!

KenP...who do you have fighting at the Art of War show? I will be there. Are you still managing Chris Lights Out Lytle?

I am managing Chris. I was with him the last two weekends. Great guy.

I have Wes Sims and Dave the Crow here. I am here as well... come over and introduce yourself.