Purple Belt Requirements Pre-Order!

The long awaited sequel to Blue Belt Requirements is now available for pre-order! I'm very pleased with this new release, and intend for it to function as a developer's toolkit rather than a straightforward instructional.

The goal is to take the single words you've learned at blue belt and string them into sentences. This DVD is meant to move viewers forward conceptually, and encourages them to create and personalize their own game. Everybody's game will be different, as no list of techniques can ever ensure a physical skill level.

The DVDs will sell for $44.95. Estimated ship date is August 1.  Order your copy today!

All the best,

Roy Dean

http://www.roydeanacademy.com/dvds   

Yes! I'm ordering right now.

DAmmiT!! I just told myself I was done buying instructional DVD's.

ROY, i just ordered,how long does it take to receive? I saw its getting shipped on Aug 1st and im moving Sept 1st.So i wanna make sure it comes at least 2 weeks after its shipped

I am super psyched to see this.

ttt

Everyone should have the DVD in their hands by mid-August.  The DVDs should be back from the replicators by August 1, or shortly thereafter.  I tried to coordinate it with my trip to the UK, so when I return to the States, I'll have them ready to ship.  

Right now, I'm in Denver airport waiting to board my flight to London.  First time to Europe, so I'm excited.  I'll be doing a seminar, poking around London, and have a private lesson with Roger Gracie on Thursday.  Good times!

Roy

Snapple -  I hope you do a blog or come back and mentioned what you learned or went over in your private with Roger.

+1 would be very interested in hearing more about this

awesome

ttt

so to be a purple belt you just have to be able to tap to all those subs? i mean thats all the purple was doing.... ;)

jk love your stuff Roy. your vid from the worlds is great too.

Roy,

Are you covering defending guard passes on this DVD?

Thanks!

ttt for Roy Dean

Roy, do you have / teach a self defense curriculum, along the lines of the Combatives stuff?

I'd be really interested in seeing your take on pure street self defense...

Daniel / Carlson Gracie Holland

ttt

bonez05 - 
Snapple -  I hope you do a blog or come back and mentioned what you learned or went over in your private with Roger.

+1 would be very interested in hearing more about this

+1

Awesome! Your blue belt instructional is the best I've seen! Thank you for the time and effort.

This looks great! Roy, any chance of showing that choke you used at this years Mundials? That was nice.

Ordered

Finished my review earlier today, if anyone is interested:

http://slideyfoot.blogspot.com/2009/07/dvd-review-purple-belt-requirements-roy.html