Push Fight Game Times

Since Kirik posted about my game on the UG, I thought I'd add this thread.

If you'll post a time you want to play my game, you should be able to get a game going against me or someone else. Until we have hundreds of players (being optimistic), it might be hard to just log in and find someone to play. So, let's try making "appointments".

I'll go first: 4 p.m. today (CST). See you there.

ttt
(I'd put a time/date, but my schedule is too crazy right now. I'll be using this to find games to play when I have time though)

Cool. I'll try to post a lot of times for myself.

When I play, my goal is to help you learn.

Also, free Usernames and Passwords are still available.

In case I didn't mention it, each Username/Password can be used by an unlimited number of people (from any email address). But, only one person can log in with that combo at a time.

This is kind of late notice for the first time here, but I'll try anyway:

2 p.m. 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. this afternoon

Each time, I'll hang out for at least 10 minutes to see if someone will join in. Be sure to hit refresh to find me.

Thanks.

It should also be mentioned which timezones people are talking about to avoid confusion :)

Good point. I put that in the first post but didn't follow up.

I'll be hosting at 3 and 4 CST (Central Standard Time) this afternoon. Come and give me a whoopin'. :-)

Push Fight Board Game is now a group on Facebook. Please join if you're interested. Thanks.

Let's play tonight (Thursday night) at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. CST. Practice up! :-)

ttt Hoping to play a few games this evening. Thanks.

I'm going to try to log on now. (9:20 EST)

Thanks Brett for some good games. For anyoen who hasn't checked it out, you should give it a try.

Thanks. That was a lot of fun.