Putin vs Lincoln in MMA

Who would win? The 6'4" American wrestler with strength from axing down trees like a boss? Or the buff Russian Judoka? Phone Post

Putin via Lincoln being dead Phone Post

Lincoln is a rangy, big man.

Putin would have to get inside that reach.

Lincoln via being unkillable

Putin all day, and I hate the guy.

You got centuries of technique between the two, not to mention modern nutrition and exposure to MMA.

Lincoln.

You forget he also had boxing experience. Phone Post

the_sandman - Putin all day, and I hate the guy.

You got centuries of technique between the two, not to mention modern nutrition and exposure to MMA.

If Abe had he exposure to those Russian nuclear horse steroids Putin has been using I am sure he would say "What up, Son?" Phone Post

I believe everything I see in the movies so Abraham Lincoln is a vampire and unbeatable Phone Post

Lincoln was a talented wrestler

The stories of young Lincoln's strength pretty clearly have to be taken with a grain of salt. One account has him lifting a thousand-pound load in front of the New Salem mill. Another says it may have actually been 1,200 pounds, because hey, why not?

What is clear is that Lincoln was a wrecking ball; his boss, Denton Offutt, called him the strongest man in Illinois. That strength made Lincoln an excellent grappler; after throwing around a well-known wrestler named Daniel Needman in Coles County, Lincoln was challenged in 1831 by Jack Armstrong, the leader of a New Salem gang. Unsurprisingly, Lincoln humiliated the guy, finally lifting him by the neck and shaking him around.

Read more: http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/special_feature_250/265b_5-things-you-didnt-know-abraham-lincoln.html#ixzz254g1WJSu